Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Skycastles Loft into Game on February 24th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has announced that guilds will be able to snag a piece of the wild blue yonder when skycastles come floating into TERA: Rising on February 24th. Skycastles will be awarded to top guilds on each server for successful completion of a series of events focused on guild rewards and group content.

Floating among the clouds above major cities throughout the breathtaking world of TERA, Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players. Available to the top-ranking guilds on each server via two new, ongoing four-week guild competitions that track guild points earned from dungeons, battlegrounds, and guild vs. guild battles. Each Skycastle can be customized to offer worthy guilds the ability to personalize their stake in the skies.

Find out more about skycastles on the TERA: Rising site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShadowVlicanShadowVlican Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Great addition to the game, looking forward to the changes
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Sounds like a great idea to make some more Guild vs Guild wars.
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101

Oh look. It's "TERA becomes ArcheAge".

-sigh...-

I'm honestly quite stupified how they think this is a good idea. This is only something that "hardcore military 1000+ manned" guilds can even hope to participate in. It'd be great if they got like... a giant castle or something, but this screws all other guilds out of a place to hang out. I think the only thing this method of guild castles is going to acomplish, is an Archeage-style political storm of crap, pointless fighting/wars... and pretty much stupidity in general. Only difference really, is that TERA has action-based combat... not tab-targeting.

Way to kill the game for me, "End"-Masse.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Been waiting a long time for this.