Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will MMORPG be re-reviewing ESO upon console launch?

Overlord_NeizirOverlord_Neizir Member UncommonPosts: 136

ESO is in dire need of a re-review tbh, especially with the upcoming Updates 6 and 7. It's improved so much since launch and will continue to improve and this is why it really deserves a second look. I think MMORPG needs to re-review ESO upon its console release on June 9th, just like they did with EVE and AoC.

Comments

• mrneurosismrneurosis Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Originally posted by Overlord_Neizir

ESO is in dire need of a re-review tbh, especially with the upcoming Updates 6 and 7. It's improved so much since launch and will continue to improve and this is why it really deserves a second look. I think MMORPG needs to re-review ESO upon its console release on June 9th, just like they did with EVE and AoC.

Neither EVE nor AOC got re reviewed just after one year of release. All MMOS change and improve a lot after release but i think it is too soon for a re review. ESO isn't that old.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Who knows?

But there will be a whole pile of new reviews from places that just cover consoles or just PS4 or XB1 games as well as sites that do individual reviews for console versions... I think Gamespot does this.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Reviewing the console version would make some sense, the PC version wouldn't.

Re-reviews have been done years later every time in tha past, it is way too soon yet. Maybe when the first expansion hits.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    It needs coupe of years more to be re-reviewed imo.
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
     It would make perfect sense to re-review once beta is over and the game finally launches.
     W...aaagh?