Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP? PVE? HOUSING? Dragons? Customization? Dragon's Prophet

MichaelAlexanderMichaelAlexander Member UncommonPosts: 17

Hey guys Dragon's Prophet has undergone a lot of change over the past year and not many talk about this game anymore and its a shame because they done a lot to improve the game so I'm asking people to give the game a try again or a try for the 1st time. Here is a prmo video of things I done in DP since the new Year PVP Dragon taming, Arena PVE

Comments

• vaktu.comvaktu.com Member Posts: 16

The game looks awesome, I wish all the best to developers. I wonder what were the production costs... Probably well over $1M. I'd love to check it out if I ever had some free time... When I was in high school and I had a lot of free time, the top MMORPG I loved looked like this:

http://www11.onrpg.com/files/screenshots/8c494f99794d63a6b8999ec8146324fe.jpg

I enjoyed it back then, sure, but I just wish to be 15 years younger...

Furry Quest Online - New Independent MMORPG comming soon! See more at http://www.vaktu.com

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Yea this game....   I played it because it had a lot of fun features and I love PVP.  However after about 40 hours of gameplay I still never saw any pvp.  Its an endgame pvp game otherwise its a Korean grind to get max level.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • MichaelAlexanderMichaelAlexander Member UncommonPosts: 17

Yea sadly PVP is something you can only really enjoy at end game but all lvl's can fight in the frontier wars but non endgame levels play more of a support role in frontier such as healing teammates gathering resource for their strongholds and stuff like that.

But my biggest issue besides the l;ag i get at times is the the fact that this game should offer a organized pvp arena where players can fight other player that are thier own lvl to get them so experience in DP pvp