Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pet class

Briggs88TMBriggs88TM Member UncommonPosts: 6

Hey guys. I'm currently playing WoW and to be honest getting pretty sick of it. I'm interested in finding a new game and was curious if anyone had and suggestions. I really like pet classes and would like to find a game with a fun pet class. i've played EQ a lot because of the mage and necro class. really fun classes. i've played Anarchy online for the engineer, crat, and meta pet classes. If anyone has any suggestions for games with pet classes similar to these it would be awesome.

Thanks

Comments

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

Achaea - Occultist class (summons chaos minions) and Sentinel class (summons forest animals)

FFXIV - Summoner and Scholar (one is DPS, one is healer)

Path of Exile - Witch class can specialize in pets

Diablo 3 - Witchdoctor can summon a bunch of undeads

Rift - Has some pet classes, I can't remember them 

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

You can go summoner on ESO as well as a Sorceror.

And as some have said about SWTOR... on there every class is a "pet class" :P

(Due to the NPC companions you get)

Neverwinter also has the Warlock. Though as far as I've played mine, it doesn't seem very "pet class" - the short duration Wraith  they get requires constant resummoning by killing something with particular skills, which gets old fast.

Path of Exile: Free alternative to Diablo 3, which actually lets you build your class however you want it. You can go for a more classic necromancer build, or mix it up and turn your character into more of a Death Knight with an emphasis on minions.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985

Dofus: Osamodas (tactical summoner type)

Perfect World: Venomancer (wow clone with ancient china flavor, unfortunately this class is female-only)

I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.