Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild – are recruiting!

Comments

• KiloJulesKiloJules Member Posts: 6

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members.   I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment.  There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more. 

We look forward to meeting you  :-)

• Omega_DragonOmega_Dragon Member Posts: 6
    Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the dailly dungeon pledges and the crafting writs. And maybe even preparing for the upcoming new systems like the justice system etc.

If you're still looking for a PvE Social Friendly EU guild, just fill in an application on our site: AlithESO.com

See you in Tamriel~~

• KarinaAnnaKarinaAnna Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Head to AlithESO.com to find out more about this amazing guild! You won't regret it! :D
  • BelazarusBelazarus Member UncommonPosts: 25

Hey Everyone! Bel here, the leader of Alith - with the Justice system just around the corner, we're all super excited here in Alith, and activity is still going strong! This weekend just gone, we held our first ESO Alith Officer Real Life Meet, where all the guild officers met up in London for a weekend of drinks and dinner! It was a fantastic experience, considering we have officers from all around the world all meeting up in the same place to bond and get to know each other. We'll be posting pictures of our meet soon on our forum, and yes - we'll soon be hosting Alith's FOURTH Members Real Life Meet :D - hopefully sometime in early 2015. Anyway, enough rambling from me, if Alith sounds like the sort of guild that you would feel at home in, don't be shy to head over to AlithESO.COM and apply today! The gangs all waiting to welcome you onboard with our famous Alith Cookies!

See you guys and girls around in Tamriel!

Belazarus - Alith Guild Leader

• AlyssenaAlyssena Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Still looking for amazing people to join us for adventurs on the EP side of the game. Head to our website to check us out and join :D

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members.   I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment.  There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more. 

We look forward to meeting you  :-)

Jules

Over and out.........for now ;p

Alith is recruiting and still growing with lots of helpful, friendly members.  If you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment, always  happy to join in on dungeon runs and lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way,  please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more. 

We look forward to meeting you  :-)

Joining a guild is definitely the way to go in ESO and if you're looking for a great family of friends to join in lots of fun with, then Alith is the one for you :-)  The guild never lacks interest in one way or another; whether it's just having a giggle in the chat with our friends or taking part in all the events and dungeons.

Don't delay......join today!  I promise, you will not regret it :-)

Head over to our website if you fancy a look. AlithESO.com

Look forward to seeing you in the team

Jules

over and out....... for now ;p

• PadhraighPadhraigh Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Alith isn't hardcore or elitist, but we are damn friendly! The guild chat in game is a constant source of laughter, knowledge and serious randomness. Come check us out and see if we could be your kind of guild at AlithESO.com.
  • HMaidensHMaidens Member Posts: 3
    Hey everyone :) Head over to alitheso.com and meet the team! We are a very active and friendly guild and we are always looking for new members to join in and make our guild even better ;)
    Whether you are interested in questing, dungeons, trials or pvp, we do it all! hope to see you soon!

Alith is recruiting :-D   We have lots of helpful, friendly members always happy to join in on dungeons, PVP,  raids and good 'ole banter in chat :-)   If you'd like to join us please feel free to head over to our website www.ALITHESO.com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you.

Jules

Over and out.......... for now ;p

We are recruiting! We focus on the enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment and provide strong in-game activity, regular events & organised raids. To find out more head to AlithESO.com :D

This guild is amazing and we are still looking for wonderful new members to join us! We do not expect anything from you - only that you enjoy yourself! Our members are awesome and will be there to give you support should you ever need them. We provide strong in-game activity as well as regular events and raids.

Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more :D

Hey everyone, we are still recruiting so head over to Alitheso.com and check out our website!

We are all super excited about the upcoming update 1.6, have you seen the pets in the crown store?? Wow :D

Our events page is getting busy with our "King and Queen of Alith" event so join now and get involved! 

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    I was in Alith when they played TERA.
  • trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    I can see why this guild is probably better then most. Because most of your members are older and not a lot of young kids. That being said, I have a question to ask? Is there a lot of people still playing ESO? From my understanding the game is going to be going "buy to play" or "free to play" soon. I've been kind of on the fence since when the game was first released. I enjoyed the game  for about 8 weeks, but there was just not enough depth to the game to keep me from getting bored of it. I was going to come back to the game when they finally finnished the rest of the game and added in the Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild, but I was curious from people who are currently playing the game. Is there a lot of people still playing? and has their been anything added other then "chat bubbles"  and a champion system that make the game worth getting into long term?
    Originally posted by trash656
    I can see why this guild is probably better then most. Because most of your members are older and not a lot of young kids. That being said, I have a question to ask? Is there a lot of people still playing ESO? From my understanding the game is going to be going "buy to play" or "free to play" soon. I've been kind of on the fence since when the game was first released. I enjoyed the game  for about 8 weeks, but there was just not enough depth to the game to keep me from getting bored of it. I was going to come back to the game when they finally finnished the rest of the game and added in the Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild, but I was curious from people who are currently playing the game. Is there a lot of people still playing? and has their been anything added other then "chat bubbles"  and a champion system that make the game worth getting into long term?

Hey there trash :D Hopefully I can answer some of your questions!

Yes, there is still a large community playing ESO, our guilld currently has 350+ members and I am a member of 4 separate trade guild, all of which are either full (500 members) or close to it. In fact I'd say, since the announcement of B2P and the updates to come with update 1.6 and future updates, more and more people are playing ESO. We've seen a large increase in past ESO players coming back to the game after reading about what's to come as well as brand new players.

As for what has been added, they added Craglorn (PVE group questing area) and upper Craglorn to the map, both of which have been gobbled up by the players :) Dragonstar Arena is one of the exciting parts of upper Craglorn, a 4 member group trial which really tests just how well you know your character! They also created a veteran mode for City of Ash :)

With update 1.6 we are expecting a huge change in the game, not just the introduction of the champion system. Here is a list of all the things to come in update 1.6:

Big Changes / Updates / New Features
    Justice System
    Champion System
    Game Rebalance
    Other Major Gameplay Changes
    Animation Updates
    Provisioning Revamp
    Collection System
    Crown Store
    Trial Leaderboard Changes
    Updated Tutorial
    Available Templates
    Known Issues
    Fixes & Improvements
    Alliance War
    Art & Animation
    Audio
    Combat & Gameplay
    Crafting & Economy
    Dungeons & Group Content
    Exploration & Itemization
    Miscellaneous
    Quests & Zones
    UI

I hope that helps a little, I'm not completely clued up on all the features that we are going to see with the new update but I tried :) I have to say I'm quite excited about the crown store myself ;)

Alith is still recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly, pressure-free guild then head over to our website AlithESO.com to check us out. Being part of this guild has made me enjoy ESO so much more than before. Our members are amazing, always willing to help out no matter your level. We have lots of in-game activity, raids, pvp and other events so come join us :D
  • bladedbelialbladedbelial Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hiya everyone alith is still recruiting, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama then head over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us.

here's a link to vids of what we get up to 

• EthellionEthellion Member Posts: 24
    We are a friendly casual guild which counts over 350 active mambers and we are still looking for more people to join us, come check us out at AlithEso.com
    Still looking for a guild? Alith is a pressure-free, mature EP guild focussed on the enjoyment of the game no matter you level or experience. I first joined the guild having never played the previous ES games or an mmo :O shocking I know :P Come check us out at AlithESO.com :D

hiya all Alith is still recuriting we are looking for fun luving people who like to chat and play, we are a friendly guild that will help each other out even if means moving mountains, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama so why not head over to alitheso and become part of the crazy gang

• EthellionEthellion Member Posts: 24
    If you’re looking for a casual, social and friendly PvE guild, feel free to drop us an application at http://www.alitheso.com
    Hey everyone :) We are a friendly and helpful guild who loves looking out for each other. There is no stress or any expectations put on you, except that you enjoy yourself :P We do pve, pvp, raids, dungeons and even provide help with crafting. Come check us out at AlithESO.com and join in the fun :D
    Me again alith is still recuriting, the crazy gang needs more people to help this friendly guild evolve. We all luv to have fun with no drama, no matter what we do from pve to raids, yes we do raids, but with a fun stress free fealing, no drama and no elitist drama all we want is for people to have fun so come on over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us.