Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG Vet Looking For Similar Leveling System

apollo8842apollo8842 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Title says it all, SWG Pre-nge vet looking for a game with a similar progression style, if you wanted to be a better rifleman use a rifle, swordsman use a sword etc..Yes, I know about the emu, trying to find a copy of the original disc for cheap somewhere..any suggestions?For both game and disc.

Thanks

Comments

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Check out "The Repopulation" currently available on steam, the game was heavily inspired by SWG.
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

You owned SWG? then just torrent the disk, you already paid for it once. you dont need to own the disk but technicaly only need to proof you ever did. you buy software , not plastic scrap that contains it.

And i agree with The Repopulation but its in early development, while some fun now and then its not ready to be consumed as a full game yet.

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593
    Indeed the repopulation more near SWG (theme and features)
  • apollo8842apollo8842 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Yeah, the TGN top 10 vid caught my interest, that might be the winner, it's still in alpha right?
  • ohgodtherats707ohgodtherats707 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    I see copy's of SWG on Ebay all the time.  Good to see other SWG Vets here. The days when the word Raid meant waking up to ur million faction point cost  Base gone.
  • apollo8842apollo8842 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    My fondest memory of SWG will always be solo grinding in a group on Yavin 4 on Saturday nights until servers went down for maintence..EVE has been my go-to MMO ever since, but after two months I loose patience with the long skill time..