Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your newGame for the winter = albion online!

dms143dms143 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Looking for a new game to play?

Want a game economy ruled by  the players?

Want a game where you don't have to pick a class and make your own items for a unique way of playing?

Want to play a game on any device/software and do a guild vs guild battle on your iphone or android?

Play on a game where you buy your own place in the land and invest in the economy not bound by its developers?

Enter ALBION ONLINE:

with the incoming winter alpha you can enjoy the fresh paced massive mmo which is albion and find a new trend in cross platform gaming!  

[edited referral link]

Comments

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412

Does Albion have anything to offer someone who absolutely cannot stand PvP? Can I avoid it completely? I'm intrigued by the crafting aspect and the freeform aspect even if I'm not all that happy of its ARPG/torchlight 'style' it has going.

But if it's PvP centric then, well. That's not my bag.

• HaralinHaralin Member UncommonPosts: 148

Not for casuals or PvE players it is more a PvP Game and the economy is ruled by the biggest Guild or Alliance or in the Future with Cash ;).

It is still in Alpha State and you need to buy expensive Founderpacks to be in the Alpha test.

I would say this game is a game to play the next winter maybe ;)

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Referral codes/links aren't allowed here.
  • LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Alpha this winter, Beat later on. This game won't be fully released until maybe the end of the year. Has lots of potential but I'm afraid it looks like they'll try to screw it up with a cash shop.
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    hows the pop? atm?
  • ClaiesClaies Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage
    hows the pop? atm?

I would venture to guess that the pop is 0, since the alpha event is scheduled to start on 1/26/215