Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Braemar Battleground report Saturday 17th 2015!

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484

Fun in Braemar last night!

Lots of big zergs around, but also as much small man and solo action around the keep

Taken from DAoC Facebook Page: www.darkageofcamelot.com
DAoC Community Boards: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.postcount.net/"; href="http://www.postcount.net/"; target="_blank" proxylink"="" data-proxy-="" rel="nofollow">www.postcount.net

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

Still one of the best games I ever played.

If they would just update the netcode I would go back in a heartbeat.  Really hoping Camelot Unchained turns out to be a close spiritual successor.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    How is Mid for guilds, wife and I were subbed, but left for WoD. Still playing WoD and loving it, but can t hurt to have DAOCs rvr a couple days a week, still worth that cost IMO.
  • SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
    Originally posted by Soki123
    How is Mid for guilds, wife and I were subbed, but left for WoD. Still playing WoD and loving it, but can t hurt to have DAOCs rvr a couple days a week, still worth that cost IMO.

Hi Soki123,

My guild called Jerrys Kids is recruiting on Midgard. We do have a regular RvR bg going on during EU and US prime-time and run other events such as Darkness falls, ML 10, Battleground quests, Glass quest, 8man rvr, stealth rvr etc.. We are active around the clock since we a very big guild and always something going on. 

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game or go to our web site www.jerryskids.guildportal.com to find out more information. 

• LokyLoky Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Nice Pics. Miss this game.