Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chris Roberts' BAFTA Presentation

screecwescreecwe Member UncommonPosts: 127

http://www.twitch.tv/baftalosangeles/b/613912563

Fast forward to 39 minutes for the start of the presentation.

The new Arena Commander Trailer debuts at 1:32:45

And here are a couple of interesting slides:

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Could you please post this also to the sticky Thread at the top ... thx !

Have fun

• screecwescreecwe Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Originally posted by Erillion

Could you please post this also to the sticky Thread at the top ... thx !

Have fun

That thread is for crowdfunding milestones though.

Originally posted by screecwe

That thread is for crowdfunding milestones though.

Yep, but we will have to refer to that schedule for the next 12 months - of that i am quite sure.

And it will be easier to find this in the sticky thread and NOT have to dig it out again from hundreds of old threads.

I guess adding completely new modules to SC does count as a milestone ;-)

Have fun

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

Gah, really annoying when people mess up gigabyte and gigabit on the same bloody slide...

What are the odds on those timelines being kept? I'd really like to play SQ42 this year.

• JonBonJawaJonBonJawa Member UncommonPosts: 489
    Originally posted by rpmcmurphy

Gah, really annoying when people mess up gigabyte and gigabit on the same bloody slide...

What are the odds on those timelines being kept? I'd really like to play SQ42 this year.

I´m 100% sure we´ll all get to play SQ42 Ep.1 this year, the UK studio with Erin Roberts is entirely working on the campaign and so far I´ve read the content building goes very well. And seeing how the other studios worldwide are feeding content and assets into SQ42,  I think it will be a huge thing for the single player experience.

People focus on Star Citizen (PU) too much after all the initial goal was Squadron 42, we might not even have the PU on the horizon, so all the content building I guess goes mostly at the campaign, then gets reused for the online game later

http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/10/how-sci-fi-game-maker-chris-roberts-crowdfunded-72-3m-from-750913-supporters-interview/view-all/

Interesting BAFTA follow up interview with lots of numbers from Chris Roberts - updates on team size, development schedule, thinking behing marketing etc.

Have fun