Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows the raiding

HavepieHavepie Member UncommonPosts: 10

I am looking for a game that I can raid in. Taht has great and exclusive end game raid rewards like I used to have in EQ and EQ2.

How is the raiding in TSW? Is it worth checking out? I am much more interested in PVE than PVP.

Thanks!

Comments

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    It's not really a raid game. There is content you can do in raid format, I guess, and there is manhattan which gets old after the first 10 times. TSW really isn't an end-game game.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Havepie
    I am looking for a game that I can raid in. Taht has great and exclusive end game raid rewards like I used to have in EQ and EQ2.How is the raiding in TSW? Is it worth checking out? I am much more interested in PVE than PVP.Thanks!

Originally posted by Adjuvant1
    It's not really a raid game. There is content you can do in raid format, I guess, and there is manhattan which gets old after the first 10 times. TSW really isn't an end-game game.

Yeah..not really a raiders game..

However, the customization of items is supurb.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development