Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xsyon: Prelude: Kicks Off Event Season

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

This week apocalyptic sandbox MMO Xsyon: Prelude began its Event Season, starting with a Treasure Hunt event on Friday set around the central lake basin on both the PvP and PvE servers.

Events will run on weekdays and weekends and will include things like timed battles (January 21-22), team navigation competitions (Maze Craze, January 31), scavenger hunts, and a special Valentine’s Day event (events on the latter are TBD).

For the full schedule, visit Xsyon: Prelude's official website.

Comments

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    How many times can one company rerelease a game?
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    As many times as it takes, to either make a profit or run the business into the ground!
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    this has a niche following and they continue to play it daily. Its not much of a following but it still serves its purpose as a survival mmo sandbox with a lot of crafting and some light pvp. I imagine games like 7 days to die and H1Z1 will probably take a bit of that pop but im sure if hes still developing parts of the game hes turning at least a small profit.
  • IvidnaelaxIvidnaelax Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I am not going to pay $29.99 for this and then $14.99 a month after the initial month to continue to play. Is there not a F2P option to try the game out. 
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    So don't?

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

i remid so many promises jordi do it about this game and never become 

i buyed in pre release , dont mind how many time going 

NOT WORTH

NOT SPEND YOU MONEY 

AND Dont support he - alot lies and xsyon try shoot to all side but remember this game are release few years ago

and still unfinished util day and people play pay sub? maybe buy2play but boxed + moth based to it NO! 

• F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349
    This is a terrible 'game' made by the most incompetent dev. Thats right dev singular, it's one guy who doesn't understand that games are suppose to be fun, before all the extra stuff. This game is only the extra stuff. Combat is a joke and the world is empty because nobody wants to play something that isn't fun. And yes I was one of the fools to waste money on this game.
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Should go to different payment model. Right now, that much money for this game is just a waste imho. 20$ a year maybe, or one time payment of 50 but not 14 a month.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

There is a FTP option. I'm too lazy to look it up, but if I remember correctly:

Free Players: Can play and join tribes, but cannot level any of their skills past 20, possibly a few more restrictions

Free Players (who also bought the game): Can start tribes, I think they have less restrictions and maybe a higher cap? I don't remember.

Subbed players: Everything

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Effin_Rabbit
    How many times can one company rerelease a game?

its still in prelude/early access they have not released the game the only thing they have done it put the early access on steam..

MMORPGs take a long time to develop even longer if you are just one guy worknig on it.