Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Movie recording software

NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222

Hello

Basically Im trying to edit a mmorpg pvp movie Im putting together by adding an image or blur over the chat in bottom corner, so that it stays there during most of the clip. Is there a free or trial program that I can dl to use for such? Ive tried windows movie maker but it doesnt have such a feature.

Comments

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

Corel Video Studio Pro.

It easily has the best screen capture system and the best censor and tracking system. All of the freeware and other programs people use like "Fraps" are junk compared to this.

It's free for 30 days with all features. And it's like $60 to buy or something, which I thought was cheap, since it has super fluid screen recording, censoring and movie editing in a single program.

Example, it accurately tracks my character and censors my name with a censor filter:

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

They are selling Video studio for $33 for 3 days if anyone plans to buy it. You basically get screen recorder, movie editor and censoring for the price of fraps.

I really don't understand why some ppl still use fraps, it is so overpriced and the quality is horrible.

https://store.videostudiopro.com/1184/purl-ATG_PID_HPBanner_VSproX7?hptrack=us2hr1

• RelentlessOneRelentlessOne Member Posts: 3
    +1 on Corel Video Studio, I've used it before and it's pretty solid. Premeire Pro from Adobe also has a free month trial, but I'm not sure what restricted.