Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dungeons

trikkitrikki Member Posts: 58
I was thinking of  returning to Rift again.Last time i played,i was leveling rogue (level 55).While leveling,it's important to me that there is dungeon action while leveling and beyond max level.I was in queue for 2 hours on different parts of the day (several days),still nothing.Is this change in anyway?

Comments

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

It's pretty common that dungeon queues can be long if you queue as dps.

Rift allows every class to be a tank, healer or dps so you have options to make the queue shorter. Last I knew, queues for tanks were almost instant, and slightly longer for healers or support.

• trikkitrikki Member Posts: 58
    i always queued as bard.I'll try a healer,mage or cleric? Don't have the new souls
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Just system like this end up most needed spec get in faster then other spec, like for Rift, with system tank/heal/dps, there all ways be more dps then tank and healers. So for queue time take longer to get in as dps then tank or a healer.
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Regarding the above comments...I tried as DPS today and it took me 1 hour, then I tried Tank and it took me 5 seconds. Try going in as Tank, its almost instant.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Well if you're wanting to play healer without the newer souls, I would say cleric since it has more options to heal. The tank spec of cleric is also honestly the easiest tank in game to get used to plus can solo heal an entire group if you're geared well enough at max level. Cleric is pretty op for a f2p person.