Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Civilization Online: Fun is the Basic Ingredient

2»

Comments

• AlalalaAlalala Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Stopped reading after seeing the words "XL Games".  What a train wreck ArcheAge turned out to be.  Excuse me, while I cross Civ Online off my games list...
  • TerminalDeityTerminalDeity Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Originally posted by Tekmon

"Leveling-up a character is the main goal of an MMORPG" 

No, that is the product of crappy game design.  Leveling should serve as a tutorial for the real game content.  It should not be a "feature".

Your way of thinking is EXACTLY why every new MMO is a steaming pile of shit. Thanks kiddo.

• ysn888ysn888 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    XL Games ?!?  Moerrr cash grab !!
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256

After Archeare , LX game make me lost interest.

Put the cash grab aside , they don't care about they game .

The game will be full of bugs that take forever to fix . No balance , full of cheat and hack, What i can see from Archeage is short sighted design that worst for long run game.

No more for LX game . I hope they success in Korea market but i will not touch any more of they game in English version.

• TimzillaTimzilla Member UncommonPosts: 437
    AA is the epitome of a freemium facebook game with a mmo interface. I suspect this will be similar.
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755

It is sad... im SO desperate to find a good MMO game that i will probably end up trying this one, despite the fact that it is made by the AA creators XL Games.

AND I just mihgt not be alone....