Hello. Thank you for sparing youre time.
So i have recently stopped playing a game that i have played for a year now, because i realized that it just wasnt the one for me. I have been looking all over the net for the game that i want but just cant find it or make my mind on it, so i have come to this sites fellow MMORPGers for assistance.
So these are the things that im looking for in an MMORPG:
- CRAFTING THAT MATTERS!!! ---This is one of the most important things that i want in a game).
- Both decent PVP and PVE! ---The PVE doesnt have to be good it just cant be a one mouse buttun press, for example World of Warcrafts PVE grinding is good enough for me, but as for the PVP- there need to be questing areas in which you are in danger because of possible playyer ambushes.
- I love to roleplay! --- I want to be able to roleplay as i desire. Other players dont have to, but if i only have one straight road that i can make no choices on then its not a game for me, for example if the game says i cant be a criminal i throw it out the open window. Again it doesnt have to be perfect, but i would at least like the optionof choosing to be good/bad and a way to sell really good loot to other players, for example through an MPC or an auction house.
- Something that i can run. --- I tried Archeage and thats about as much as my PC could handle. Another example of this could be CS:GO although its not an RPG and my PC isnt actually dying from it.
- Housing.--- This point isnt obligatory, but it would be nice to have my own shack.
- Guilds/Really big groups of people with an actual chain of command.--- OBLIGATORY
- Resources that can be collected in the open world for crafting or consuming.
- A large world!--- I am looking for a game that will keep me going for at least the next year.
- Instanced PVE/PVP--- instanced PVP not obligatory.
- Good endgame content--- Huge PVE/PVP instances for example.
- Lastly-Random world events!!!--- a really good example of what i mean are the random rifts in Rift and world bosses in many games.
That concludes my wishlist. If you have any suggestions of games for me then please let me know. Again i thank you for youre time and i wish you happy holidays!!!