Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Renewed my six month ESO sub

AuldjohnAuldjohn Member UncommonPosts: 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhkcMQ4bZl8

To dispel rumors, I recently renewed my six-month subscription to Elder Scrolls Online.

I avoid rumor mongering and will wait for an official Announcement or post by ZOS. Still enjoying ESO, playing in NA, EU, and once in a while, PTS.

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    [mod edit]

I thought six month subscriptions were dropped?  I saw 30 and 90 days when I logged into the renewal screen.  I also see Best Buy, Target, And Game Stop are taking pre-order for the x-box and ps4 versions.  Best Buy has no delivery date, Game Stop has 12/31/2015 (probably because their software won't take an empty date), Target is like ???.

OP

To dispel which rumor?

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Just checked my account page and only 30- and 90-day options were available.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    What I heard is if you had six month sub you can renew it.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • GrunimGrunim Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by bcbully
    What I heard is if you had six month sub you can renew it.

That's great to hear that existing 6 month subscribers are grandfathered in.  Several of us specifically asked ZOS  this on their official forums and they didn't reply to our question.

• greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451
    Originally posted by Auldjohn

To dispel rumors, I recently renewed my six-month subscription to Elder Scrolls Online.

I avoid rumor mongering and will wait for an official Announcement or post by ZOS. Still enjoying ESO, playing in NA, EU, and once in a while, PTS.

You must have done it prior to the six month subscription being dropped . I would think there are plans to move to a free to play model before the second half of 2015 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Originally posted by greatskys
    Originally posted by Auldjohn

You must have done it prior to the six month subscription being dropped . I would think there are plans to move to a free to play model before the second half of 2015 

That would be the only way.  If they did go free to play what would be the point.  So far it's just a rumor as no one who actually has a 6 month sub has said or shown a screen shot that it can be continued.  I think I read a forum post where a guy wrote he always gets a 6 month sub and now he can't.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• despair1despair1 Member Posts: 2
    Agree
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    I paid off my car loan!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.