Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Into the Void

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Greeting and salutations, Crusaders, and may I say that we, here at MMORPG.com, hope you all are enjoying a healthy and happy holiday season. This week we are going to take a look back at the final livestream of the year, Into the Warp, episode fifteen, which aired on the 19th of December. The big focus of this episode was the unveiling of about twenty or more minutes of actual game play using the current in-studio build of Eternal Crusade. Originally the event was going to be scripted, but the dev team opted to use a live gameplay session, and it was outstanding.

Read more of Terry O'Brien's Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade - Into the Void.

A Chaos Terminator stands with Reaper Auto Cannon at the ready.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MoonKnighttMoonKnightt Member UncommonPosts: 148

Into the void is how I feel about the art direction and graphics. I know I play Trove of all games but there is something about the look of the game that is a total let down. It's doubtful I change my feeling on this but I hope I do.

Because few games are catching my eyes in 2015

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by Troveaholic

Into the void is how I feel about the art direction and graphics. I know I play Trove of all games but there is something about the look of the game that is a total let down. It's doubtful I change my feeling on this but I hope I do.

Because few games are catching my eyes in 2015

Dont be fooled. This game is being developed propper,  thus the graphics are a constant work in progress and wont reach thier final look before late in the process.

Only kickstarters that need to sell themselfs on looks move graphics work up before engine work. 

• Valrak40kValrak40k Member UncommonPosts: 77

You can watch the full video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ8-ly-vQO0

Good article, but only First founding Chapters will in the voting :)

• turinmacleodturinmacleod Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 166

Shush Valrak, and join the STORM WARDEN groundswell movement! 

VOTE STORM WARDENS IN 2015!!!!     : )

T