Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What did you buy on steam x-mas sale?

13»

Comments

• HellCasterHellCaster Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Shadowrun: Returns

Playing: varies every day it seems.

• rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611

ESO is 19.79 and that includes the free month. Almost tempted to get it that way if it goes B2P instead of F2P I have a copy and a headstart.

Got The Repopulation and Beyod earth.

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809

I bought:

Age of Wonders 3

FTL

Expansion for COH2 Western Allies

Talisman

I have a eye out for a few others though I think it's to early to get the price I want.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Avarix

Only one I am considering is Valkyria Chronicles. Haven't played it yet and the reviews seem positive. Nothing else has really drawn me in.

That's exactly what I bought. But I haven't played it yet, so I can't help you with the reviews. xD

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I got Assasin Creed IV: Black Flag !

I haven´t even got time to install it yet...but i will surely enjoy it soon :)

• gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    I got the repopulation/the forest/ dungeon defenders 2/ and life is feudal.
  • ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

The Walking Dead, Season 1: 400 Days

OMG, TWD games are amazing!  Just.  Like.  The TV.  Show.

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

• ghettocelebghettoceleb Member UncommonPosts: 104
    I  just grabbed New Vegas and will be busy for  a while.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Avarix

Only one I am considering is Valkyria Chronicles. Haven't played it yet and the reviews seem positive. Nothing else has really drawn me in.

That's exactly what I bought. But I haven't played it yet, so I can't help you with the reviews. xD

Very good game, alot like Advance Wars on Gameboy Advance but in 3D. One of the best Sega games ever.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Zzad

I got Assasin Creed IV: Black Flag !

I haven´t even got time to install it yet...but i will surely enjoy it soon :)

That's what I got and I will say it hands down the funnest Assassin's Creed yet.  There is so much to do in that game from harpooning sharks and whales,  hunting monkeys and wild boar,  pirating in a brig, sending your fleet off into various missions, and that's on top of the normal Assassin's Creed stuff.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

I bought Skyrim, this version had all the DLC included, so I didn't feel like I was getting nickled and dimed.

Fun game.

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• urzasfuryurzasfury Member Posts: 15
    I went a little crazy with the RPGs...Dragon Age Origins, Borderlands the Prequel, The Witcher 2,  Knights of the Old Republic 1 + 2, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2, South Park the Stick of Truth, Lords of the Fallen, Risen 1 + 2, and Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning...and I still didn't even spend that much! I'm going to be busy.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I feel proud of myself that I didn't go crazy and spend lots of money on games.   Truth is, Ive done that in past years and own almost everything at this point.  Anyway, I bought The Walking Dead Season 2 even though I have yet to play Season 1 and I picked up Space Rangers HD. Sale is not over yet so ......