Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFGame

luckylogluckylog Member UncommonPosts: 11

Looking for a new mmo game.  I am looking for any FTP game and needs to work on an older computer.  It is about 2 years old and will not work for the newer games or high graphic games.  I enjoy questing and crafting, especially if you can craft your own "good' gear.  I have enjoyed Rift, GW2, Wow, so similar games would be fine, just looking to something new to try.

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by luckylog

Looking for a new mmo game.  I am looking for any FTP game and needs to work on an older computer.  It is about 2 years old and will not work for the newer games or high graphic games.  I enjoy questing and crafting, especially if you can craft your own "good' gear.  I have enjoyed Rift, GW2, Wow, so similar games would be fine, just looking to something new to try.

Give Neverwinter a shot. If your computer can run GW2, it's probably capable of running Neverwinter as well.

SWTOR may also work, I think it's requirements may be a bit higher, but since it's F2P you have nothing to lose. It's also very similar to WoW in a lot of ways, so you'll feel at home right away.

FFXIV probably works as well. It's newer than the above two, but I don't think the requirements are that high, and PvE wise it should be close enough to WoW and SWTOR (can't say for sure since I've never gotten to endgame on FFXIV).

There's quite a few games you can play as two years isn't that old. (Unless it had a very cheap graphical card, in which case your options may be more limited)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    Try Project Gorgon (PG).  This game is in development, by someone truly capable of making the game he has set out to make.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    if you liked rift and gw2 then your computer is quite decent - try ffxiv
  • SkellybonesSkellybones Member UncommonPosts: 85
    If you to experience something totally new if you want to feel that new gaming experience that you will remember I recommend trying darkfall unholy wars. If anyone is serious about playing it contact me I have a few buddy keys
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Skellybones
    If you to experience something totally new if you want to feel that new gaming experience that you will remember I recommend trying darkfall unholy wars. If anyone is serious about playing it contact me I have a few buddy keys

of course, thats the first game i would recommend to someone who "likes questing". </sarcasm>

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

try mortal online

its hardcore sandbox

Well the repopulation its great craft based to