Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skill Train alts on the side for 20$

PortizPortiz Member UncommonPosts: 62

I had no idea that they added the feature where you can skill train alts on the side up until last week where I checked on current eve events ,after playing Elite Dangerous. 

So yes you can level a pvper, indi and explorer at the same time now!!!!

That is game changing, no idea why they did not make a big announcement about it.

Correct me if I am wrong. :p

Comments

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    nothing new with  , it  is old ,more than year
  • SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    I'd just rather have two accounts so that I could play them at the same time. You should not really have to pay more to level one more character on the same account especially when it's £9.99 a month, more than most pay-to-play mmorpgs.

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• mandragoamandragoa Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Walk with me on station in the year 2017.then it will be better.
  • MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by Portiz

I had no idea that they added the feature where you can skill train alts on the side up until last week where I checked on current eve events ,after playing Elite Dangerous. 

So yes you can level a pvper, indi and explorer at the same time now!!!!

That is game changing, no idea why they did not make a big announcement about it.

Correct me if I am wrong. :p

Not only that, they added the Multiple Character Training certs to the Aurum store. So if you still have your Incarna giveaway AUR, you can now convert it into something useful

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by Smoey
    I'd just rather have two accounts so that I could play them at the same time. You should not really have to pay more to level one more character on the same account especially when it's £9.99 a month, more than most pay-to-play mmorpgs.

Which MMOs let you train multiple characters on the same account simultaneously? EVE is more flexible than most in that it doesn't even force you to train on the character you're currently logged in on.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• EvgireonEvgireon Member Posts: 71
    I'm not training my main for free... why would I want to train alts for $20 in a game that's getting worse with each so-called "expansion"?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Purpose of this isn't too train multiple main characters, better to go with separate accounts in that case. This is for short train, limited utility characters such as ganking, cyno or spying alts.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Dont pay 20 $ to train alts  .. or anything at all. Play and train multiple accounts for free, buying PLEX with in game money. Not that hard in EVE to get the necessary in game cash, with a very modest time investment (your character should at least be able to fly battlecruisers to earn that money - so, at least 2 months old).

Have fun