Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert in English?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I'm not really that experienced in Asian MMOs.  I keep seeing this game mentioned for something to look for n 2015, but I can't seem to figure out if the game will be available in English. 

Does anyone know if the game is slated to come out in English?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• leway21leway21 Member Posts: 13

They have announced a korean and russian version of the game.  I'm sure they will release it in english too.I'm currently a level 32 giant on one of the korean servers.  The combat in this game is really fun.  Even attacking someone from the back will allow you to do more damage(backstab).  You have to use diff skills and combos for all the bosses you fight because they all have their own skills and moves.  One of my skills jumps up and knocks everyone down with an aoe.  I use this to get behind the enemy and knock them down and then i just hit them in the back until they die.

Few things they need to work on are the potion spamming.  The regen on health is so slow that you have to chug potions like crazy.  I would like to see some type of food or regen over time because spamming potions is no fun.  Also I'm hoping since it's still open beta that they continue to improve the graphics performance.   In the highly populated areas (quest areas and towns) it gets quite laggy(SO MANY KOREANS!).

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Daum is going to be publishing the game in EU and NA.
  • sadboysadboy Member Posts: 66

Supposidly in 2016 it will be released in the USA which I suppose means everywhere.

I too am playing it and I dont really have much lag issues as I have a low latency on the server.

They as you know do not allow foriegn IP addresses so playing the game even if you struggle with Korean language you would still risk being ejected due to the LLU.

The open Beta launched nearly 3 weeks ago