Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

( LFG ) Isometric mmo with gr8 gameplay and many possibilities.

fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10

Hi guys i am l looking some mmorpg with characteristic like : 

1. Isometric/2,5D - You know, camera something like in diablo 3 or Diablo 2

2.  I wanna game that will be have many interesting content like nation war, guild wars, etc.

3. Gameplay - VERY IMPORTANT i was playing in many mmorpgs with many options but now i am looking the mmorpg that just will be enjoying to me. You know - The game must have that  "something"

4. Many possibilities to build my character and many items - Like in Ultima Online. I want to be able choose items from many not just only 1 set on the 10 lvl then on 15 lvl etc... I am sure you know about what i am talking :)

5. Playerbase - There dont have to be huuuuge playerbase but i wanna have someone to play with or versus ( in nation war )

6. Game with future - Yeah, that game should have future i mean they should be big enough to not die from 0 future.

 

I am sure you ve heard about some game like this and i just missed her ;p 

 

The most important is that will be very good gameplay and possibilites to build my brave champion ( i hate clons attack ) 

 

Thanks for help ! Cya in game !

Comments

  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    not sure if you find such a game, but maybe look at wakfu?
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 7,569
       could try Royal Quest or Eldevin or Drakensang
  • ChuvarHramaChuvarHrama Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Path of Exile is the game for you. It's what diablo 3 should have been. It has very good itemization and building your character is just awesome. You should check it out.

    image

  • fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10

    Thx for fast reply guys so i am also will do that. 

     

    Yeah, atm i am playing in wakfu and its close to that what i am looking but that is turn based ;p but its very close to that what i am looking :)

     

    About Royal Quest - For me that game is just to simple to small... dunno how to name that. But game loooking like royal quest with huger content and that bigger items options ( like in uo - whenever you will go, you never know what you will drop - thanks to random properity on the items ) 

    I wasnt try Eldevin - Will try learn something about that today.

    Drakensang hmmm... Well i was hear something about that also will try. 

     

    About PoE - Well for me that is very good game but without that  "something" that make me i wanna play, imo PoE have just gameplay not for me but have many interesting options ( opposition to the diablo3 - Very good gameplay, but small content ) 

     

     

    I am waiting for some more proposition - I am sure there is game like that.  The people who where playing in Uo for little longer will know for sure about i am talking :)

     

     

    You know guys - I wanna that game will have enjoying gameplay as hell !

     

  • BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255
    You will have to wait for a bit but when Albion comes out it will probably fit your idea.  
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,768
    Originally posted by fuglik

    Thx for fast reply guys so i am also will do that. 

     

    Yeah, atm i am playing in wakfu and its close to that what i am looking but that is turn based ;p but its very close to that what i am looking :)

     

    About Royal Quest - For me that game is just to simple to small... dunno how to name that. But game loooking like royal quest with huger content and that bigger items options ( like in uo - whenever you will go, you never know what you will drop - thanks to random properity on the items ) 

    I wasnt try Eldevin - Will try learn something about that today.

    Drakensang hmmm... Well i was hear something about that also will try. 

     

    About PoE - Well for me that is very good game but without that  "something" that make me i wanna play, imo PoE have just gameplay not for me but have many interesting options ( opposition to the diablo3 - Very good gameplay, but small content ) 

     

     

    I am waiting for some more proposition - I am sure there is game like that.  The people who where playing in Uo for little longer will know for sure about i am talking :)

     

     

    You know guys - I wanna that game will have enjoying gameplay as hell !

     

    I think you are asking for too much.

    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

    Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

    https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

    Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

    John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

    FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

    LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"




  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

    Marvel Heroes...

    And worst case, you don't like it, it's still F2P.  I haven't put a penny into it and have a TON of heros just by playing the game.  If you played yesterday you'd have gotten another hero free... but plenty of time to still have fun.

  • fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by waynejr2

    I think you are asking for too much.

     

    Well, you have probably right... its all because of UO. If i will not meet this game i will could be happy by playing in that "next-gen" mmo but no :D

     

     

    Maybe you have some more proposition ? Most important is just Isometric, Enjoying gameplay and game with future. 

     

    Rest is also important, thanks for replies !:)

  • 13lake13lake Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Albion Online, Lost Ark Online, Lineage Eternal, none of which are out yet, with Albion online being closest to release and the only non-korean :)
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240

    I really want to say Dark Eden, but I don't think there's ever a good "official" server up.

     

    Much waste, such a love.

    image
  • stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    You should check out Albion Online. 

    James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,768
    Originally posted by fuglik
    Originally posted by waynejr2

    I think you are asking for too much.

     

    Well, you have probably right... its all because of UO. If i will not meet this game i will could be happy by playing in that "next-gen" mmo but no :D

     

     

    Maybe you have some more proposition ? Most important is just Isometric, Enjoying gameplay and game with future. 

     

    Rest is also important, thanks for replies !:)

    1)  How many online games are there?

    2)  Why can't you find one that you like?

    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

    Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

    https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

    Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

    John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

    FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

    LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"




  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

    IF you can get past the grey legal area then Fallout Online might be worth a try.

    image
    TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

  • fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by waynejr2

    1)  How many online games are there?

    2)  Why can't you find one that you like?

     

    Well its probably that thing i want to much... Maybe its just sentiment for Ultima Online.

     

    Anyway Thanks Ikeda for writing about Marvel Heroes this maybe more like Hack and Slash but very interesting game.

     

    I will also try this FO server, so thank you all for help !

Sign In or Register to comment.