Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

( LFG ) Isometric mmo with gr8 gameplay and many possibilities.

fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10

Hi guys i am l looking some mmorpg with characteristic like : 

1. Isometric/2,5D - You know, camera something like in diablo 3 or Diablo 2

2.  I wanna game that will be have many interesting content like nation war, guild wars, etc.

3. Gameplay - VERY IMPORTANT i was playing in many mmorpgs with many options but now i am looking the mmorpg that just will be enjoying to me. You know - The game must have that  "something"

4. Many possibilities to build my character and many items - Like in Ultima Online. I want to be able choose items from many not just only 1 set on the 10 lvl then on 15 lvl etc... I am sure you know about what i am talking :)

5. Playerbase - There dont have to be huuuuge playerbase but i wanna have someone to play with or versus ( in nation war )

6. Game with future - Yeah, that game should have future i mean they should be big enough to not die from 0 future.

I am sure you ve heard about some game like this and i just missed her ;p 

The most important is that will be very good gameplay and possibilites to build my brave champion ( i hate clons attack ) 

Thanks for help ! Cya in game !

Comments

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    not sure if you find such a game, but maybe look at wakfu?
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
       could try Royal Quest or Eldevin or Drakensang
  • ChuvarHramaChuvarHrama Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Path of Exile is the game for you. It's what diablo 3 should have been. It has very good itemization and building your character is just awesome. You should check it out.

• fuglikfuglik Member Posts: 10

Thx for fast reply guys so i am also will do that. 

Yeah, atm i am playing in wakfu and its close to that what i am looking but that is turn based ;p but its very close to that what i am looking :)

About Royal Quest - For me that game is just to simple to small... dunno how to name that. But game loooking like royal quest with huger content and that bigger items options ( like in uo - whenever you will go, you never know what you will drop - thanks to random properity on the items ) 

I wasnt try Eldevin - Will try learn something about that today.

Drakensang hmmm... Well i was hear something about that also will try. 

About PoE - Well for me that is very good game but without that  "something" that make me i wanna play, imo PoE have just gameplay not for me but have many interesting options ( opposition to the diablo3 - Very good gameplay, but small content ) 

I am waiting for some more proposition - I am sure there is game like that.  The people who where playing in Uo for little longer will know for sure about i am talking :)

You know guys - I wanna that game will have enjoying gameplay as hell !

• BorlucBorluc Member UncommonPosts: 255
    You will have to wait for a bit but when Albion comes out it will probably fit your idea.  
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by fuglik

Thx for fast reply guys so i am also will do that. 

Yeah, atm i am playing in wakfu and its close to that what i am looking but that is turn based ;p but its very close to that what i am looking :)

About Royal Quest - For me that game is just to simple to small... dunno how to name that. But game loooking like royal quest with huger content and that bigger items options ( like in uo - whenever you will go, you never know what you will drop - thanks to random properity on the items ) 

I wasnt try Eldevin - Will try learn something about that today.

Drakensang hmmm... Well i was hear something about that also will try. 

About PoE - Well for me that is very good game but without that  "something" that make me i wanna play, imo PoE have just gameplay not for me but have many interesting options ( opposition to the diablo3 - Very good gameplay, but small content ) 

I am waiting for some more proposition - I am sure there is game like that.  The people who where playing in Uo for little longer will know for sure about i am talking :)

You know guys - I wanna that game will have enjoying gameplay as hell !

I think you are asking for too much.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Marvel Heroes...

And worst case, you don't like it, it's still F2P.  I haven't put a penny into it and have a TON of heros just by playing the game.  If you played yesterday you'd have gotten another hero free... but plenty of time to still have fun.

Originally posted by waynejr2

Well, you have probably right... its all because of UO. If i will not meet this game i will could be happy by playing in that "next-gen" mmo but no :D

Maybe you have some more proposition ? Most important is just Isometric, Enjoying gameplay and game with future. 

Rest is also important, thanks for replies !:)

• 13lake13lake Member UncommonPosts: 719
    Albion Online, Lost Ark Online, Lineage Eternal, none of which are out yet, with Albion online being closest to release and the only non-korean :)
  • BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240

I really want to say Dark Eden, but I don't think there's ever a good "official" server up.

Much waste, such a love.

• stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    You should check out Albion Online. 

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by fuglik

Well, you have probably right... its all because of UO. If i will not meet this game i will could be happy by playing in that "next-gen" mmo but no :D

Maybe you have some more proposition ? Most important is just Isometric, Enjoying gameplay and game with future. 

Rest is also important, thanks for replies !:)

1)  How many online games are there?

2)  Why can't you find one that you like?

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

IF you can get past the grey legal area then Fallout Online might be worth a try.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

1)  How many online games are there?

2)  Why can't you find one that you like?

Well its probably that thing i want to much... Maybe its just sentiment for Ultima Online.

Anyway Thanks Ikeda for writing about Marvel Heroes this maybe more like Hack and Slash but very interesting game.

I will also try this FO server, so thank you all for help !