Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best Populated MMO

mdkmanmdkman Member UncommonPosts: 108

Hey

Played it all, well atleast few years ago now Days to much to choose from.

Im looking for a MMO thats newly released or atleast posible to gain levels fast enough.

What i want is a Populated World, i mean rather overcrowded than normal....

cheers if anyone can come with suggestions of good, Populated MMOs

Comments

• mdkmanmdkman Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Any suggestions, Sandbox prefered!!!
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I would say GW2 or Marvel Heroes.  Easy to level, lots of players.  The Repopulation looks good but it's still in alpha.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130

People will deny argue and rant about their subpar MMO's but there are really only 3 choices atm.

Guild Wars 2 or WoW for themepark

Project 1999 for sandbox

TESO is kinda sandboxy but i'll never get over how inferior to Skyrim it is. I suppose you could go ARR if you want to pay monthly for an inferior GW2. Wildstar, LoTRO and Rift are all worse versions of WoW so they're out. Eve is a little too boring for my tastes but I'm not a Sci Fi fan so take that with a grain of salt.

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Originally posted by Thebeasttt

People will deny argue and rant about their subpar MMO's but there are really only 3 choices atm.

Project 1999 for sandbox

TESO is kinda sandboxy but i'll never get over how inferior to Skyrim it is. I suppose you could go ARR if you want to pay monthly for an inferior GW2. Wildstar, LoTRO and Rift are all worse versions of WoW so they're out. Eve is a little too boring for my tastes but I'm not a Sci Fi fan so take that with a grain of salt.

Project 1999 isn't a sandbox. Project 1999 is an EQ emulator. EQ is not a sandbox.

Mods deleted this post once, so I re-posted it :) Happy Christmas, people-for-whatever-reason-represent-moderation-here! :)

• TheGoblinKingTheGoblinKing Member UncommonPosts: 208

Project 1999 for sandbox

I don't really think ARR and GW2 are almost anything alike. ARR is quite good actually.

• Adjuvant1Adjuvant1 Member RarePosts: 2,100
    Originally posted by TheGoblinKing

Project 1999 for sandbox

What about FF14? Its a great theme park too actually.

...is ARR. (a realm reborn)

edit: oooo foiled your edit. It came to you, though. You knew.