Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BEWARE: Great game , terrible company

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Yeah something is off with Trion's customer service since just before AA launched.

But I will say to the OP that Daglar mentioned false bans on Friday's Rift livestream and said they were still fixing wrongful bans since the code they use in AA overflows into Rift. So keep poking them, use live chat and do whatever you can to escalate the issue because it's known.

Edit: Just saw the OP's post from 20 mins ago. Glad you got it fixed and welcome back to Rift!

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by Jacxolope

-Sorry to double post but I wanted to update this thread.

I finally got a response from a human over at the forums and my account was restored. I had mistakenly been caught up in a mass banning of sock accounts (I assume because my account was fairly new?) and they have looked into it and fixed it.

So... I am giving them the benefit of the doubt here- They did help me and fix my issue. 

Good they fix it for you, must be feel less stress out  now, but not still feeling so well after the banned still. oh man my grammar lol

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi

Every time I come to mmorpg.com. I finding these slanderious stories about Trion and their "supposedly" poor cumstomer service...

For ne thing, Trion brings a complete game for free. they've bent over backwards for their supporting player base, and from my direct dealings, they are a sound and well tuned to customer needs.

I'm finding these slanderious attack on Trion very poor attempts by what ever community is upset their game is leaking subs becuase of Archage.

Trion is in the  top 5  of mmorpg publisher in the business, these attacks which have not one shred of fact  to support them are slanderous and liable.

Thread should be locked.

-Refer to my post History... I have written glowing things about Rift and tried to sway people toplay and have praised whats given to a F2P player.

This is not and was not slander and Trion has since contacted me and restored my account for a wrongful banning. 

I wanted things fixed since I had done no wrong and was being ignored so I brought the issue here. I have since been vindicated by my account being restored and confirmation I was caught up in a mass banning .

Everything here was true- from the way I have described it, to my forum name and the ticket #. Nothing about slander.

This discussion has been closed.