Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it re-downloading

makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
I havent played since  August, is  the patch since then this big, I am in the middle of downloading a 4gb patch, and it downloaded half, and the percent bar hasent really moved.  Says 1 percent lol, god it sucks having 175k bs internet. They must  of added quite a bit since August, and I thought the 40gbs I already had was big... 

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    My patch was about 13 GB last week, i also tought it was redownloading... But while patching it seems the foles to be replaced are rather big

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• makasouleater69makasouleater69 Member UncommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    My patch was about 13 GB last week, i also tought it was redownloading... But while patching it seems the foles to be replaced are rather big

Thank you very much for responding. 

• Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683

The launcher for ESO is notoriously bad from what I can recall. I remember complaints that it was redownloading all the voice over files every time it patched. Which is obviously unnecessary....

They may have addressed this issue, but it was quite infuriating originally.

--Custom Rig: Pyraxis---
    NZXT Phantom 410 Case
    Intel Core i5-4690 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB Smart Cache, 3.5GHz
    Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    Asus GeForce GTX 760 Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
    Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 16GB