Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is really awesome for the sandbox lovers

2»

Comments

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    Why would people consider this, when Life is Feudal is coming out soon?

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

Depend desing LIF going take , if going more safe areas and zones people keep stay in mortal

Dont forget about penaly to PVP , bleeding / wounded / fractures / slow regen hp and others stuffs can upset pvplayers 

its anti grief system yes but i against this to long "cooldown" to back pvp 

And Craft LiF more simple compare mortal(in actual stage)

Both its great but actual mortal its superior i find Life is feudal prety easy and no replay value actual 

Well i can keep bash LiF awalys can Bash Mortal to but.... only time say 

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Lots of Spanish people in here... o_O
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

This game has some good ideas but the level of clunkiness and lack of polish this game has is mind blowing and enough reason for me not to touch it again.

If being a small indie company is enough excuse for the game not to be of better quality then they should have created a top down 2D/2.5D game like Ultima or Wakfu and have a superior product. Someone really needs to have really low standards in gaming to not notice how bad this game plays. Again, yes it has pretty good ideas, but the quality of the game is beyond poor.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by wyldmagik
    Lots of Spanish people in here... o_O

why?

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

This game has some good ideas but the level of clunkiness and lack of polish this game has is mind blowing and enough reason for me not to touch it again.

If being a small indie company is enough excuse for the game not to be of better quality then they should have created a top down 2D/2.5D game like Ultima or Wakfu and have a superior product. Someone really needs to have really low standards in gaming to not notice how bad this game plays. Again, yes it has pretty good ideas, but the quality of the game is beyond poor.

You should have seen it 4.5 years ago when it launched...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018