Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen congratulates Elite Dangerous

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295

As i am a backer of both games, I liked that Chris Roberts sends congratulations to Braben for a successful launch of Elite:Dangerous.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14384-Congratulations-Elite-Dangerous

CR quote:

"I would like to congratulate David Braben and the entire team at Frontier Developments on this week’s launch of Elite: Dangerous."

Have fun

Comments

• HarkynHarkyn Member Posts: 67
    They backed each other.

I'm a gamer and I play games, not virtual vending machines.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by Harkyn
    They backed each other.

They even cross promoted each other during their respected Kickstarters as well. All of this cross-game rivalry you see going on was totally invented by over zealous fans. Chris Roberts and David Braben have supported each other's games since day one. Chris Roberts is as much of an Elite fanboy as anyone else just as David Braben has publicly stated his fond memories of Wing Commander, Privateer and Freelancer. Some people just need to take a step back and realize that their is room in this world for two or more really good space sims. This whole "There can be only one!" or "My game is better than your game!" attitude of some gamers is just absurd and childish.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

Indeed dont know why this fight to proff my game its better 

Both be great game and i hope so because like to see space sim rising again 

StarCitzen bit more ambitious and flux money ten time high its going take long term i dont backed yet and dont have plans to do , i stop buy alphas/early acess 

but i have agree CR become greeder every moth i see new ship sale 

• JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Hat off for Christ Roberts. I bought Elite: Dangerous a few months ago. Will give it a go next year and see how good it is. I still have my hopes for Star Citizen.