Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloading Beta in US, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499

Hey guys I'd really like to give this open Beta a try. Can anyone explain how we download this in America. Is there a write up that you know about on the web somewhere that you could provide a link to?

Many thanks in advance :)

Comments

• leway21leway21 Member Posts: 13

you will have to pay for the account.  It's like 10$ for the account and you have to use a VPN to connect and download/play the game.  You can find out how in the reddit black desert sub for more info.

If you know what you're doing this should help else google "reddit black desert" and they have many posts like yours.

google newgameway for your 10$ key

For the free vpn you need softeather vpn client and to connect to one of the korean servers before downloading the game.

http://black.game.daum.net/

I'm all setup and downloaded but the game does not allow you to play till the 17th.  Later today they put up the player creation so you can create your guy but I don't think you can actually play till the 17th.

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    Many thanks :) I'm going to try and get that VPN figured out. Never used one before..
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499

Got the VPN figured out and working I've got the Korean IP address now, looks like the hurdle is going to be getting a Korean Phone number to confirm your account... Something about an I-Pin also, maybe there's a way to confirm over the computer? If anyone comes across a rocking write up or guide please post it. I'll do the same if I uncover one.

• leway21leway21 Member Posts: 13

someone said that you can google and find sites that will sell you an korean id.

Or you can just buy the account at newgameway like i did.  I sent you too the wrong site before.  It's 10$ though.

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

you need tunnel/vpn to acess game and korean ID to create account 

As usual phone in korean to confirm (many people do it search around)

But if you ask me better wait since blackdesert its action you probably get bad impression for combat