Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have iphone and Android servers merged yet? tempted to give it a go again.

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

I attempted to play the game a couple of years ago but it seemed awfully quiet on my EU server, however, I read some forum posts claiming that the Iphone and the Android servers are merging, is this true?

If so, I'd be really eager to try it out again as I just got the galaxy s5 and I'd imagine it would run amazingly on it

Comments

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

'El bumpo.

Can't seem to find any recent posts online, I really hope they have

• BlaedusBlaedus Member UncommonPosts: 100
    As of now, no. The Apple and Android Servers haven't been merged, and I really don't think they're ever gonna be...

I suggest checking out Albion Online when it comes out. I'm really only playing O&C til then. AO is gonna have cross-platform play
  • ZenitsuuZenitsuu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 6
    When launching new iPhone products, Apple always changes the wallpapers and ringtones for new iPhone lines. Today Chakumero123 will show you how to install iPhone wallpapers and ringtones for Android in a simple way. It's simple, right? So I have finished guiding you how to install iPhone ringtones and wallpapers for Android, I wish you success.
    Post edited by Zenitsuu on
  • hoodselinahoodselina Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Currently, the server merge between the iPhone and Android versions of the Order & Chaos Online game has not happened yet. However, you can retry the game experience on both platforms and enjoy the unique MMORPG features it brings. Additionally, you can also search and download tonsuri de apel gratis to customize the notification sounds on your phone.