Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want Beta Key Please . . .

MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

Was wondering if anyone had a spare one I'd love it, and give it a good home....

I'm trying that mini-game to get one, but minesweeper was never one I was good at.

If possible I would love 3 keys, for two friends of mine too. =)

Comments

• VoreDockVoreDock Member UncommonPosts: 128

me too anyone got some extra keys ?

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80

As of right now we aren't in a position where people "have" extra keys. The minigame is automatically applied to your account,(not instantly, I believe, but automatically at the least) and there has only been one Technical Beta last month.

That said, you already know of the mini-game. Another way is to just sign up for the beta on the main page of the website. When they need people to test they'll send out the invites (make sure to check your junk email!).  From time to time they also have various contests on their forums for CBT keys as well.  

Lots of options, really. Waiting isn't fun but I suggest to everyone to just sign-up and wait. Do the mini-game for fun, not profit. Makes it enjoyable.

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362

The minigame is just minesweeper on hard though. You don't even get told the numbers of what's around your last move like minesweeper.

I was always terrible at minesweeper....

• leway21leway21 Member Posts: 13
    Very little skill involved in this game. The max gems I've made it to on a single turn is 3 and you need 5 for cbt. It's your best bet at getting beta unless you want to pay 40$ for a account/key that is just for cbt. I'll stick with the mini game and my beta application.