Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Done with this broken game...been playing since Alpha

ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

well today im done...been through alot with this game but its just not going the way i was expecting...the PvP is broken, random DC's are far too common and much much more....ill list off the 2 maybe 3 mains reasons why i believe ive waisted far too much on this game and wish nothign but the worst for this games future: **I HAVE LISTED THEN FROM #1 BEING MAJOR ISSUE TO #5 BEING NOT AS MAJOR ISSUE but still all issues non the less**

#1 - Random DC's - This has caused me SOOO MUCH greif....and made me lose soo much game time and gold...how? trade pack run DC's....i would get random DC'ed with a cart full of packs and log back on within 1 min and sumone is driving away with my cart n refuses to give back...

#2 - Broken Guard system -  Im sorry but when i got AFk for 2 mins to go take a shit and stand less than 1 inch away from a guard and come back to find myself dead or being killed is fuckign stupid. "But how? If sumone attacks u the guard will kill them!" you say....WRONG!  There is a little spell called meteor or whatever that fuckign kills u in 2 hits even if your next to a guard without the guard doing fuck all because the caster is out of his aggro range....even if the guard HIMSELF is in the fucking blast radius he ignores EVERYTHING! im sorry but arnt guards suppose to PROECT shit not stand there and take it up the tail pipe...

#3 - VERY guild based - wich yes yes i know i shoudl have known this comming into AA but i thought hey i can join a guild....well i did and guess what i never realized how filled with @$$ holes the MMORPG community is.....and how many guilds REQUIRE the use of teamspeak...sorry but i dont want to hear your voice while i play games i like to listen to music LOUD when i play games....not hear ppl talk about shit....

#4 - Play with friends -  yea i dont have any RL friends that play video games....so that one is out.

#5 - Endgame - Wich is what exactly? PvP? Trade runs? Fish? MY GOD it was sooo fucking boring sitting at my computer watchign a cart with packs or a trade ship with packs go to one place...then back then back to said place again then back....OVER N OVER!...and PvP HA!!!!!! What fuckign PvP the first one who gets the first hit and knocks you down wins...WHERE THF FUCK is the skill in that....next to no classes have skills that can counter knockdown and recover from being down on the ground for 10 seconds while your getting raped up the ass...the PvP system in this game relys HEAVLY on who gets the first hit and knockdowns....to me..THAT isnt PvP....its who can click a button faster....

THERE done my rant....GOD DAM i cant wait for Black Desert or Blade n Soul to come out....lets hope NA ppl can keep there nose out n not destroy any more MMORPG's from the east....i for one dont see this game being around for a year or else slowly fading away liek how Darkfall is....its for a neich market aimed at ppl who want to do nothing but PvP and Farm....

Comments

• Well at this point everyone is basically shooting a dead horse. I understand trion fucked up, i understand this game had so much potential, but can the forums be saved for those who actually still play the game and wanna discuss things?

Im not defending the game; i know how it went P2W and etc, hell i havent even downloaded it. I just feel bad for those who still are playing and just want to discuss thinngs on the forums.

Okay thats all, going back to the ESO forums....sooooo bye....

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

"#5 - Endgame - Wich is what exactly? PvP? Trade runs? Fish? MY GOD it was sooo fucking boring sitting at my computer watchign a cart with packs or a trade ship with packs go to one place...then back then back to said place again then back....OVER N OVER!...and PvP HA!!!!!! What fuckign PvP the first one who gets the first hit and knocks you down wins...WHERE THF FUCK is the skill in that....next to no classes have skills that can counter knockdown and recover from being down on the ground for 10 seconds while your getting raped up the ass...the PvP system in this game relys HEAVLY on who gets the first hit and knockdowns....to me..THAT isnt PvP....its who can click a button faster...."

Besides the hacks and exploits, this is the reason I quit too.  It's just the trade runs which get really boring fast.  And the pvp is just this 100-0 stun fest so people can show off their bought gear.

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by mmogamerlover

Well at this point everyone is basically shooting a dead horse. I understand trion fucked up, i understand this game had so much potential, but can the forums be saved for those who actually still play the game and wanna discuss things?

Im not defending the game; i know how it went P2W and etc, hell i havent even downloaded it. I just feel bad for those who still are playing and just want to discuss thinngs on the forums.

Okay thats all, going back to the ESO forums....sooooo bye....

In order for things to be discussed, there has to be... well, things to discuss.  Hypothetically speaking, if the forums automatically censored and blocked anything negative about the game (be it hacks, cash shop policies, or "emergent gameplay that involves being on the opposite end of being griefed by stupid things like people using a cart to block a bridge), there really wouldn't be much left to talk about. You aren't going to see people "discuss" how epic and awesome sieges are. You aren't going to see people "discuss" how much running trade packs or fishing keeps you on the edge of your seat.  You aren't going to see people "discuss" the nearly-nonexistant PvE, and you probably aren't going to see people "discuss" how deep the first-shot-kills and too-much-CC PvP is, either.  You aren't going to see people "discuss" the fun they had sitting around waiting for labor to regen, and you aren't going to see people "discuss" how exciting it was to harvest their crops that day.  Even with the bridge-blocking case (and again, in this hypothetical scenario anything negative can not be discussed), you won't see people "discuss" how much they love being blocked and for whatever reason, the blockers don't care to "discuss" on the forums how enjoyable it was for them to block others (that thing's more suited to laughing it up in game at the other peoples' expense).

Soooooooo, yea.  Even if people had a magic spell placed on them that prevented them from discussing everything they hated about Archeage and were only allowed to talk about things they liked about Archeage, they probably wouldn't have much to say about what they like about Archeage either (in the long temr. In the short term, sure, you can gush about what sandpark elements you like, but that wouldn't make for much long term repeatable discussion I think)

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Well, looking at their official forums, I'd say you are probably in the majority OP.  Surprised you stuck it out this long.