Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you guys playing?

2»

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    A lot of Dragon Age Inquisition, I wanna get it now. XD I should finish the older one's first though I guess.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Vendetta Online by Guild Software. I switch between mobile and laptop/Mac all-in-one as I go. Recently, I've been listening to Chopin's nocturnes, and a lecture series on behavioral biology as I play. I am mainly focused on finishing a new mission series for the game, through the PCC.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

Dragon Age: Inquisition (sort of, I'm going very slowly).

7 Days to Die (loving the latest update!).

SWTOR.

Neverwinter Online.

I was replaying Dragon Age: Origins as well, but it fell to the wayside due to lack of time and DA:I's release (shortly followed by SWTOR's SoR expansion).

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Cramit845Cramit845 Member UncommonPosts: 395

Wow:WoD

Heroes and Generals

Trove

Otherwise I'm mainly waiting on Albion Online but for current games that about it other than heading into EQ on p99 on occasion.

• quon2k9quon2k9 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Goofing off a bit in The Repopulation, no other MMO's at the moment, although I've been considering checking back in on EVE (no one ever really leaves EVE, you just take breaks; it's the MMO version of the Hotel California). Also thinking about going back to Path of Exile.

Also playing Grim Dawn, Endless Legend & Divinity: Original Sin.

• FehdFehd Member UncommonPosts: 64

EVE

Silent Hunter Online

Therian Saga 

FarCry4

TheCrew

Looking forward for Naval Action : Age of Sail and maybe Elite Dangerous if goes f2p .