Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mobs coming?

JaffieJaffie Member Posts: 20
I thought I read somewhere mobs were coming December 10. I even put it in my calendar to check back in on the 10th. I can't find any mention of it now. Was I hallucinating?

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Yes, i read it too. Than somewhere else i read 15th.

But no one is talking about it.

• piquetpiquet Member UncommonPosts: 189
    The first round of mobs will be coming December 15th along with full caves and some other stuff.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

full caves?Have we not had enough of those boring cave designs and rock textures?I prefer my game world on the outside.The asset team needs little effort  to make a cave,add a couple rock textures a few light scones and other items likely already made for the game.

I hope one day this game will actually be a game i can get into.I was never into Minecraft ,i need a full on game.

Then again the idea behind this project is creation,can players create their own weapons and maps and armor and be used in game,otherwise it is a fake version of a building game.I have been looking at trying Shards online once it releases, i even tried Trove.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I expect another roundtable discussion soon about more Chirstimas tree lights and decorations.  Cant wait!
  • KnyttaKnytta Member UncommonPosts: 414
    The update was planned this week but was moved to the 15th

Chi puo dir com'egli arde é in picciol fuoco.

He who can describe the flame does not burn.

Petrarch

• KnyttaKnytta Member UncommonPosts: 414
    Caves, redistribution of mineral veins, new weapons and armor, new accessories, claim vendors and more. This is supposed to be the biggest Landmark update so far. And LM will be more of a game for more people.

Chi puo dir com'egli arde é in picciol fuoco.

He who can describe the flame does not burn.

Petrarch

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698

Update was moved to the 17th.. Mobs were all spawning in the same cave.

I am looking forward to it.

My big want is much bigger islands though..