Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for something different

StyxaStyxa Member UncommonPosts: 76

Hi folks, 

hope you can help me. Lately i have been playing a lot of single player games and re-found my love to action adventures and, in contrast, 2D 16 bit like games.

so my question is, are there any mmos or online games like this out there? Is Tera still best choice when it comes to mmos with an action oriented combat?

I have played a game called dungeon fighter online many years ago until Nexon took it off the western market and it didnt found its way back till now. You guys know something similar?

Hope you can help me, I am writing from my mobile so if you got questions or something I could answer them later when I am in Front of my pc.

thanks alot :-)

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Originally posted by Styxa

Hi folks, 

hope you can help me. Lately i have been playing a lot of single player games and re-found my love to action adventures and, in contrast, 2D 16 bit like games.

so my question is, are there any mmos or online games like this out there? Is Tera still best choice when it comes to mmos with an action oriented combat?

I have played a game called dungeon fighter online many years ago until Nexon took it off the western market and it didnt found its way back till now. You guys know something similar?

Hope you can help me, I am writing from my mobile so if you got questions or something I could answer them later when I am in Front of my pc.

If you liked DFO then you may like Dark Blood Online. http://store.steampowered.com/app/267790/

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

lol OP I too have been on a nostalgia kick, I've put about 80+ hours into Morrowind in the past month. With all the modern graphics mods, that game is still amazing.

Theres quite a few games like Dungeon Fighters Online, to list a few:

Maplestory
    LaTale

Mystic Fighter Online

DarkBlood Online

Rusty Hearts
    Grand Chase
    Soul Saver Online
    Elsword
    GhostX
    Dragon Saga

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    You can try RPG MO if you like more old school games, it's not action combat though. And it's P2W.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • StyxaStyxa Member UncommonPosts: 76

Dark blood looks pretty nice, even though it doesnt have this lovely 16 bit style I love so much. Mystic fighter looks more like it but I cant seem to find a way to download or play it.

any thoughts on a action oriented mmo? Tera seems to be the best I can find at the moment :-)

• WhitebayWhitebay Member Posts: 6
    Darkfall Unholy Wars.   Hands down best Open world PvP out.  Whats the point of PvP if you don't have anything to lose?  This is full loot.  Yes it was bad when it came out.  Realize it was released in beta.   Game is WAY better now.  Tons of updates last 6 months.  If you havn't tried it recently, check it out.
  • DarkholyDarkholy Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Styxa

You are in luck my friend, as Neople, the developer of Dungeon Fighter will be opening a Global version. There was an alpha/intrest measure back in summer this year, and there is an open beta intended to go live in march 2015. 

Personally I can't wait.

https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal