Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] WildStar: Loremageddon & the Future of the Story

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Carbine Studios has been giving players and fans a treat with the recently started WildStar Loremageddon series that will span eleven episodes and lays the groundwork for future installments and much more. We caught up with Carbine's Chad More to talk about this and other topics. Read on!

Read more of Gareth Harmer's WildStar: Loremageddon & the Future of the Story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IanpactIanpact Member UncommonPosts: 13

"I can hear PR heads exploding in the distance."  

Now that they are no longer around, does this mean we will get to learn even more of what's coming up? lol.

Jokes aside, thank you for doing the interview, Chad.  I really look forward to the Conquest of the Draken and Uplift of the Chua.  These lore write ups are fun to read.  :)

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Oh, poor, poor WildStar. I remember when people were claiming you wouldn't be a WoW killer, but the next WoW, something rarely claimed in actuality(Look it up, everyone says WoW killer).

I myself did not really like it from the get go, the art style, the combat, the world, I didn't enjoy the beta much at all.

However, I must always thank WildStar, and it's development team, for the lovely Beta keys you sent me, which gained me around 220$ in sales. I really appreciate you doing that.  It paid for my subscription to another MMORPG actually, kinda ironic.

So, thank you WildStar devs. Thank you.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• TinsenycroTinsenycro Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Devs keep up the good work! I cannot wait for the new content:) Wildstar has a soul and great potential while Mkilbrides Wow lost his when Arthas took it! WS is a wow killer at least for me,fresh,original and new! Mkilbride if you are frustrated while exploring abandonend WoW continents and grinding quests that 4 year old child could understand,please,please dont share your frustration with us! We dont want it!
  • phat_albertphat_albert Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Enjoy the game keep the updates coming looking forward to Ultimate Protostar Games in drop 4 as well as the updated itemization.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

"Well, I can't go into too much detail." -this sums up about everything official coming from Carbine.

It takes them ages to deliver the smallest things (look at the latest patch) while they can never say anything definitive about future plans.

• V_i_OV_i_O Member UncommonPosts: 55

Looking forward and no matter what happens don't let wildstar go to free to play for your sake and for our sake carbine, we don't want this game to get ruined with noobs/haters/whiners, in my opinion soon people will realize how much this game deserves just give it sometime,polishment and fixing the initial problems that any mmo always faces at launch. To be honest i can't see any themepark sci-fi mmo except wildstar on the field cuz there isn't and in my opinion if comparing it to WoW and rift, man the combat/housing/amps/paths/pve/classes and soon the pvp content are way far better in quality in wildstar than both wow's and rift's... that is all here to say and Goodluck for you carbine.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

now that ive finally have atunend and will be raiding with guild...

ill be looking forward to:

Itemization!!!!!

veteran shiphand missions

and new content thats non-defial....

ive basically have given up on pvp in this game which is unfortunate ,with all the hard work that was put into this  content.

• EkdikisiEkdikisi Member Posts: 3
    Please just let this die. Put it out of its misery (and ours).
  • phat_albertphat_albert Member UncommonPosts: 4
    To be replaced by what more tab targeting snore fest go troll else where.
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    Originally posted by Tinsenycro
    Devs keep up the good work! I cannot wait for the new content:) Wildstar has a soul and great potential while Mkilbrides Wow lost his when Arthas took it! WS is a wow killer at least for me,fresh,original and new! Mkilbride if you are frustrated while exploring abandonend WoW continents and grinding quests that 4 year old child could understand,please,please dont share your frustration with us! We dont want it!

Uh, I never played WoW past my trial month.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained