Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Crusade: Founder Packs, RTP, Referral Code, etc.

So I just want to start by saying I am super stoked that this game is going to see the light of day. I am a huge 40k fan and that creates a lot of bias and maybe some blurred vision, but I still think it is going to be a great game. Here is a list of my thoughts on why it will be a great game and some explanation on different aspects of the game:

1.) Storyline - It's a shooter game that has probably the most epic background to support the idea of 5 different factions battling it out for control of a single planet. They have recruited a great author, Graham McNeill, to assist in the initial and continuing storyline. Best of all, the players interaction in the world will effect said continuing storyline.

2.) Gameplay - It's a shooter game. Everybody likes these types of games. People who barely play video games like shooter games. My wife likes shooter games. Because the game is skill based with some bonuses for hardcore players, there should be a wide variety of players joining the action. It allows committed players to build up points and get cool gear and equipment and it allows casual players to jump in at their leisure and not be stomped just because they only play once a week or month. Also they have included a free to play option that should be extremely interesting, since anyone with a computer and some time to kill can hop on and jump into the WAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

3.) Founder Packs - So the founder packs are really cool for 40k enthusiasts like myself because you get cool little banners and ribbons that say "I'm an Uber-40k-Nerd look at my cool emblem and shiny limited edition bolter". They are also good for the committed gamer because you can get a head start on points to spend in the Rogue Trader with bonus points for buying ahead of the release date.

4.) Rogue Trader Points - These points are to be spent in the rogue trader outpost. You spend the points to buy unique weapons, armor, vehicles, characters, etc. These items will also be capable of upgrades as you progress in the game. You can buy points for the rogue trader as I mention in the founder packs section, but you will also be able to earn points by playing the game, so you don't NEED to buy the most expensive founder pack, but you will get a heck of a lot of bonus points if you do.

5.) Referral Code - The referral code can be entered before you complete your first transaction/buy the game and it will give you additional Rogue Trader Points, as well as the player whose referral code you use. If you don't know someone that already has an account and can give you their referral code to help them out then here is mine:

EC-5UWHPJDQ1NXL7

After you use it you'll get your own and you can help your buddies and they can help you.

Anyway, that's a quick summary. I hope it helps some of you that might be teetering on the fence and others that just wanted to know more about the game.

Comments

• Wyle_E_CoyoteWyle_E_Coyote Member Posts: 2
    Also, I guess for right now if you use the referral code, you get double bonus RTP. 

Good Luck my Battle Brothers and remember..............Victory Needs No Explanation, Defeat Allows None!!!
  • I'm glad that you are super stoked  for this game (so am I)

But I'm gonna give you a fair warning; so far I've seen all Referal posts been taken down (mine aswell).

So this might not stay up for too long. So perhaps make a Signature one instead. as Posting referal codes go against the MMORPG.com rules or something.

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    You cant post referal codes, its against forum rules, i got my post deleted and a warning because of that dude.