Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Altar of Malice Collector's Edition Giveaway

14567810»

Comments

• freshundeadfreshundead Member UncommonPosts: 4

I started my mmo  playing in EQOA on the playstation and then started in EQ2 on and off for years, lately my wife and I have been sharing the pc and she is also playing EQ2  so I hope to win the giveaway for the both of us, happy holidays to all and fingers crossed.

• dorugudorugu Member UncommonPosts: 184

one of my fav moment was when i managed to activate the firebranded horse on Jarsath Wastes docks

to complete harbingers of change it conned 16 but mobs were 70+ i was lvl 17 at the time

• ShaniShani Member Posts: 1
    My favourite moments where as i explored the crafting cellar and didnt get out of em after 10 h of crafting. This is one of my faourite games with a fine crafting system. I always come back to eq2 besides the years the check out new stuff.
  • LGlassWalkerLGlassWalker Member UncommonPosts: 11
    My favorite, but not typical, EQ2 moment was researching the books and hieroglyphs found in Castle Mistmoore and a couple other dungeons, trying to find a connection/correlation with all of them. While I never did find a final answer, it was the exploration that made it a special memory.
  • ItalocusItalocus Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I haven't played EQ II but I've been disenchanted with all the newer MMOs I was looking at going back to EQ or trying EQ II.  Winning this would make that decision easy!
  • wolfofthepastwolfofthepast Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Did the Halloween event with my Paladin, and the last boss you fight in the cellar had my awestruck of how they did it. Reminds me of Dark Link.
  • chestdaychestday Member Posts: 1
    Playing with friends!
  • shawnrshawnr Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Favorite experience was the original isle of refuge starter zone. Brings back a lot of memories.
  • ShinKagatoShinKagato Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Honesty my favourite thing is that this game continues to exist and is still 100 times better than the majority of mmos both old and new.  The first time i stepped into the world after the utter destruction of the world i knew so well in the original game, it was incredible.  Everything looked gorgeous in a devastating kind of way, watching the world grow again from the ashes was truely breath taking.
  • TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    Completing To Speak Like a Dragon the first time! So Epic!

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Congratulations to our winners!

Adrisa

angelsweep

aslan132

AzucarSalado

blueturtle13

Dreamo84

drwing

elrais

Elsabolts