Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] World of Warcraft: Welcome to Draenor

2»

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    I've realised there's a brilliant strategy that means I am going to get an awesome wow experience again, I'm going to wait 7.5 years and get 50 levels of awesome blizzard levelling experience (questing is blizzards trump card IMO) all for the price of 1 expansion - something to look forward to :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    "...you send your followers on missions to earn XP gains, gold, garrison resources (used to construct buildings among other things) and more. These missions require a certain amount of time to complete ranging from 10 minutes to many hours which creates a time management mini-game of sorts.

Each follower has special abilities that allows them to be more successful on certain missions than others. Missions have enemies with varying abilities and if you send followers who can counter those abilities, the greater the chance for success. This chance is displayed as a percentage which allows you to play with odds - should I send a follower on a one hour mission with a success rate of 80% or on a 5 hour mission with a 56% success rate that could yield larger rewards?"

Heh. SWTOR much? Oh, wait, silly me. WoW has done this all along, was always first, and everyone else if the WoW clone...