Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a specific type of game, if there is one.

Alright so I have been REALLY craving a new MMORPG of some sort that I can really get into. Is there an MMORPG out there, or RPG I can play with friends, that has a combat system like TERA, a skill system like Ultima Online (you use weapons to get better at them, fish to get better at fishing, craft to get better at crafting, ECT), complex skill building so you rarely meet two people alike, an awesome loot system that makes you WANT to grind and hope for amazing items that could be dropped along with leveling yourself too, and over all a very enjoyable world that would make you want to come back.

Seems like a ton but I want to see if there actually is something like this out there. 

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by AlipheeseXVI

Alright so I have been REALLY craving a new MMORPG of some sort that I can really get into. Is there an MMORPG out there, or RPG I can play with friends, that has a combat system like TERA, a skill system like Ultima Online (you use weapons to get better at them, fish to get better at fishing, craft to get better at crafting, ECT), complex skill building so you rarely meet two people alike, an awesome loot system that makes you WANT to grind and hope for amazing items that could be dropped along with leveling yourself too, and over all a very enjoyable world that would make you want to come back.

Seems like a ton but I want to see if there actually is something like this out there. 

Shroud of the Avatar is in development and is supposed to have a lot of UO elements, with Lord Brittish (Richard Garriot) designing it as kind of a sequel to UO.

ArcheAge is supposed to have a lot of UO's features too, and is closer to going live. So you may want to give the beta a try while you can.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• NickNameFreedomNickNameFreedom Member Posts: 43
    I could not introduce a specific game for you. I like role playing game. It would be so nice of you to introduce one to me! Thanks anyway.
  • gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148

Try Rohan, IDK if you'll like, but be sure to check out the reviews first.

Edit: I like their new updates, a new server for a new balance. But there are also rumors that there will be a new big updates incoming on their server, they called it the "Trinity" patch but still there are new updates about it. But still it's kinda exciting ;)

• nooneisalonenooneisalone Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by gideonvaldes

Edit: I like their new updates, a new server for a new balance. But there are also rumors that there will be a new big updates incoming on their server, they called it the "Trinity" patch but still there are new updates about it. But still it's kinda exciting ;)

dude, you have the link of this update? i cant still find the official announcement regarding Triniy. badly exciting to see it ^^

• TotoyDonutTotoyDonut Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by nooneisalone
    Originally posted by gideonvaldes

dude, you have the link of this update? i cant still find the official announcement regarding Triniy. badly exciting to see it ^^

Learn to explore the website of Rohan: BF XD. its free. HAHA. Here, this is a link from the forum of Rohan: BF about the Trinity update. http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22917. Hope this will help you.