Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bored and burned out.

syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404

after the x 12 xp thingy im totally burned out and cannot log in anymore.

they never gonna implent my wanted stuff to the game i figured.

this game was taking most of my irl money and time anyways.

wow heres looking at you :p

hope this is the right forum section to rant some. :D

Comments

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Originally posted by syltmacka

Happens to every game...thats why i switch back between WoW and Swtor.  Right now Swtor is on the back burner until the expansion and WoW is where I spend my time for now.  

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Burn out happens to me all the time also. That's why I play several different mmo's including SWTOR, TSW, and GW2 just to name a few. I also sub to both TSW and SWTOR.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Yea man the days of playing one game for 10 years are over.  Usually try to take about a six month break then come back and it gives a fresh feel.  In the meantime invest yourself in another game and just roll with it.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by clumsytoes44
    Burn out happens to me all the time also. That's why I play several different mmo's including SWTOR, TSW, and GW2 just to name a few. I also sub to both TSW and SWTOR.

That's pretty much what I do. (And the same games I do it with :P)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

I have SWTOR and TSW installed. Playing mostly SWTOR but revisit TSW from time to time.

Right now though too busy with DA:I and The Witcher 3 is coming. So much to do not enough time.

Downloading expac. Going to take a while to level all my toons to 60 LOL.... 

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Continously switching between MMO´s keeps the games fresh.... you have to leave them before you grow bored of them, while they are still fun, and plan ahead of returning to them...

Repeating the same thing over and over is boring as hell

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• hfamgamerhfamgamer Member UncommonPosts: 64
    AHH that explains why I have so many MMO's on my desktop. My wallet is just glad they're all F2P image
  • AvulAvul Member Posts: 196
    While SWTOR never will be exactly the game I was hoping for.. it's the only MMO I always come back to after some weeks or months. I was hoping for some playable typical SW races in the expansion (not just different painted humans) and some overhauls. But I guess I have to deal with the "status quo". At least it's fun. Other MMOs disappeared from my HDD a lot faster and never came back (WoW, WildStar, ESO).

Elite: Dangerous - Space Exploration & Trading.

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

I am really confused. How switching to WOW is going to help you save time and money? WOW is even worse in terms of addicition.

• BigbooBigboo Member Posts: 201
    Originally posted by Tasslehoff35

Happens to every game...thats why i switch back between WoW and Swtor.  Right now Swtor is on the back burner until the expansion and WoW is where I spend my time for now.  

^ agree on that, SWtoR will always be a game that I will return to. For now its WoD, but in some weeks/months I will go back to laserswords and "pew pew" shooting... :)

----

----