Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas Gifts and MMO wishes

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Well,  Christmas is soon upon us, and we all know what that means.  Extra time off for playing games, and getting presents.  So I ask you.  If you can have only one gift to scratch that MMO itch, what would it be?  Assume you get 30 days free without having to give your credit card info.  It may not be an MMO.  Maybe you want a new mouse, or keyboard to better kill the Grinch or crawl through those dungeons. 

ALERT.  I'm trying for a light hearted thread, so if you don't like Christmas, leave off.  Don't ruin someones christmas cheer by poo pooing their choice.  Let's just see what would make everyone happy this season.

For me, I wouldn't mind a go at Elder Scrolls.  If what I'm reading the forums correctly, it sounds like they have made a lot of changes for the better.

I self identify as a monkey.

Comments

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    A closedbeta acces pass for EQ Landmark. I recieved a weekend pass a few months ago . I got really hooked from friday till sunday that weekend. Id love to see the progress they made since then

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

This is off topic but I already bought two Minecraft accounts for people as Christmas presents and I don't even play Minecraft.  Yes, it is an mmorpg.  Yes, it is a single player.  Stop trying to squeeze your minds around it. 

But if I had the money I would buy a Guild Wars 2 account for every soul on earth who has an account with Perfect World International.  Just so they could get a taste of what it's like to have BOTH pretty graphics AND a game that's fun.   I think GW2 looks like a PWI game but plays like Rift.   Eye candy that's not borked.  Everyone should have candy for Christmas.