Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Casual, Low-Graphics?

SerpentBreathSerpentBreath Member CommonPosts: 3

Basically i'm looking for a mmorpg that is centered around PvE, and has a decent player base.

My computer isn't the best right now so i'm also looking for one with low graphics.

Edit: 

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Hmmm, a few specifications like CPU, ram and GFX card would help a lot here. Some games that look good can actually run on a pretty ancient machine, particularly if it used to be a good game computer but gotten old.

Games like GW2 can run on rather old machines even if it is pretty new and look good while some not so pretty games demands a far greater computer then one would think.

Here is a webbpage that tells you if you can run a specific game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

I would first try GW2 or LOTRO, great games that can be run on most computers.

If that don't work, try World of warcraft.

If that don't work either then maybe Dungeons and Dragons online....

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
      Eldevin
  • hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
  • SerpentBreathSerpentBreath Member CommonPosts: 3
    Honestly, That doesn't look too bad. But i'm gonna hold off on it for now.
  • Cylon1337Cylon1337 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by SerpentBreath

Basically i'm looking for a mmorpg that is centered around PvE, and has a decent player base.

My computer isn't the best right now so i'm also looking for one with low graphics.

Edit: 

I have the perfect game for you! Check out, RuneScape! www.runescape.com it would run SUPER smooth on the computer and it has TONS of PvE such as bossing, slayer, group slayer and ways to make huge money off camping certain monsters. The graphics can be set to a nice level of detail of a low level of detail its completely up to you! 

• SerpentBreathSerpentBreath Member CommonPosts: 3
    Sad thing is, It can barely run that.
  • ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    You could easily play King's Road. Its a browser-based, PvE focused game highly similar to Diablo. Very populated.