Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG with battlegrounds

nerixa248nerixa248 Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hey guys, i am looking for semi recent or atleast active MMORPG.

Must have:

-some kind of battlegraund atleast once a day(EU time or with EU server), can be faction vs faction, flag runs or anythig to get some blood pumped and wake me up from pve.

-pve server

-no action combat game

-f2p

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Rift
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Rift and Swtor are two that come to mind.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • nerixa248nerixa248 Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Thanks, will try out SWTOR. I ragequitted RIFT long time ago, that game just wasn't for me.
  • HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Dark age of camelot.
  • ArmaelorArmaelor Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Originally posted by Hothlove
    Dark age of camelot.

Not f2p as topicstarter wanted

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Dark Age of Camelot does not have a population to allow you to enjoy this much plus the game is really showing its age and the PvE in that game is one of the most boring I have ever encountered I would echo that SWTOR is the better choice plus the class stories rock and it is f2p.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by nerixa248
    Thanks, will try out SWTOR. I ragequitted RIFT long time ago, that game just wasn't for me.

Definitely a good choice, SWTOR has some of the best "battlegrounds" (Warzones) of all the MMO's I've ever played.

Get ready to play... Hutt Ball! :P

Along with some more classic BG scenarios.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AzucArSaladAzucArSalad Member UncommonPosts: 63

The f2p playability limits are very tight in SWTOR, only 5 warzones per week. It is the definition of free to try more than f2p.

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

I can only think in Rift if tab combat is a must. EQ2 is old, but still good. Not many players though. If you can adapt to action combat, I would vote for TERA.

^.^'

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Originally posted by nerixa248

Hey guys, i am looking for semi recent or atleast active MMORPG.

Must have:

-some kind of battlegraund atleast once a day(EU time or with EU server), can be faction vs faction, flag runs or anythig to get some blood pumped and wake me up from pve.

-pve server

-no action combat game

-f2p

GW2 is good if you can afford $20. If you go rift its pretty unbalanced, can be fun for a bit though. Neverwinter Online is good and has ok pvp (gets heart pumping for sure!), but it is kind of action combat I guess. You really only have to be facing in the right direction though and it just locks on automatically.

• HothloveHothlove Member UncommonPosts: 126

Well no daoc then. Yeah pop has been low ever since WoW came, it has all the goodies from daoc and more. The closest game to that is Rift. I have played both those game in 2014 and I must say the population in swtor was healthy just by the look of it on the first planet. I was on a pvp server in Rift and didn't really see alot of player running around midlevels. The pve with bg's server type in Rift is better populated.

There is also EQ2 it's a game close to WoW and Rift with massive talent trees, like Rift and BG's but you have to gain some levels before you can join some:( No merc's allwoed in BG's tho :) Also iirc you can play the whole game to max without spending cash (there is just one prob tho.. You dont get all the talent points  without coughing up some money whaaagh!)

• cenen7cenen7 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Originally posted by Forgrimm
    Rift

rift has some nice pvp.

HOWEVER. with the recent expansion there's no prestige grind, and ranks dont matter (im not sure if this will change)

the rift community is frustrated with this.  currently PVE gear is the same as pvp gear (or better).  And pvp gear comes randomly from daily boxes (in  about 10X daily quests i recieved 2 items, and they were both the same necklace.  I managed to buy better gear off the auctionhouse , after updaring it

So you cannot grind a few or more hours to get a piece of gear, rather wait for dailies. or buy pve gear.

there's a game out there that plays like a fantasy FPS i forgot the name of it.  It's not a mmo game though, but you play classes like healer assassin etc.  The playerbase was super low when i played it