Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GTA 5

ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
I'm surprised people aren't talking more about GTA 5 on current gen consoles. Personally I haven't played it on old gen, because I didn't have a last gen console, but now I got a PS4. If you have either, I highly recommend it, or you can wait for PC version, which comes out on January 27th. It's easily one of the best games I ever played, if not the best. GTA Online is amazing with 30 people, and it has some really sweet sandbox elements. Give it a try and you won't regret.

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by ionxeel
    I'm surprised people aren't talking more about GTA 5 on current gen consoles. Personally I haven't played it on old gen, because I didn't have a last gen console, but now I got a PS4. If you have either, I highly recommend it, or you can wait for PC version, which comes out on January 27th. It's easily one of the best games I ever played, if not the best. GTA Online is amazing with 30 people, and it has some really sweet sandbox elements. Give it a try and you won't regret.

If the pc version is anything like gta4 then i really will regret it..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Awwww, maaaaaaaan, I was opening this up hoping there was some sort of big Black Friday sale or something. Yes, I will be getting it. No I won't be paying full price for it (I already own the PS3 version). And No, I'm not trading my PS3 version, lol. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by ionxeel

If the pc version is anything like gta4 then i really will regret it..

Gotta agree, GTA 4 on PC was pretty bad, and my least favorite of the series. I hope they do a better job porting GTA 5 to PC, but on PS4 it's pretty amazing.

• ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by CrazKanuk
    Awwww, maaaaaaaan, I was opening this up hoping there was some sort of big Black Friday sale or something. Yes, I will be getting it. No I won't be paying full price for it (I already own the PS3 version). And No, I'm not trading my PS3 version, lol. 

Gotta give it some time, man. The game came out last week. ;)