Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion of Heroes, my new game experience!

KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46

Legion of Heroes

 

After gathering recommendation about the latest or the hottest game that you’re currently playing? I want to share with you guys my new best experience in playing a particular game. I got Legion of Heroes and now I’m currently playing it. I like this game!

The game is very easy to use, it has an instruction, notifications, and the auto move option which enables my main hero to go to her next task without any hassle. It really helps me, especially for the beginners who doesn’t know the map in the game.

It also have the live chat, it enables me to communicate with other online users who also playing Legion of heroes. I can also add new friends, accept friend requests, receive or send emails and I can hand my hired heroes to another player who can take care of it to easily gather a gold and an experience.

It has a story or quest that I need to follow to increase my level and to hire more heroes using a ticket. As of the moment, I’m at the level 7, chapter 1-1: Destiny Begins, episode 8: A Monstrous Friend and I have 4 heroes. The one is my main hero and the other 3 is my hired hero. 

 

I really enjoy every quest because it has a great battle.  In every battle, I need to defeat my enemy especially the boss. I can skip or retreat the battle, I can also use the auto fight option which enables my heroes to fight without my commands. My heroes have different skills that I can use to make them more powerful, it helps me to win the battles. Every after I finished the battle, I can earn a reward like Bandage, Tickets, gold or experience. 

 

It’s a nice and best experience and I'll keep playing it to know more about this game, to increase my level and to hire more heroes. You should try it guys. It’s worth your time. ^_^

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

Comments

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Kyzii

    Legion of Heroes

     

    After gathering recommendation about the latest or the hottest game that you’re currently playing? I want to share with you guys my new best experience in playing a particular game. I got Legion of Heroes and now I’m currently playing it. I like this game!

    The game is very easy to use, it has an instruction, notifications, and the auto move option which enables my main hero to go to her next task without any hassle. It really helps me, especially for the beginners who doesn’t know the map in the game.

    It also have the live chat, it enables me to communicate with other online users who also playing Legion of heroes. I can also add new friends, accept friend requests, receive or send emails and I can hand my hired heroes to another player who can take care of it to easily gather a gold and an experience.

    It has a story or quest that I need to follow to increase my level and to hire more heroes using a ticket. As of the moment, I’m at the level 7, chapter 1-1: Destiny Begins, episode 8: A Monstrous Friend and I have 4 heroes. The one is my main hero and the other 3 is my hired hero. 

     

    I really enjoy every quest because it has a great battle.  In every battle, I need to defeat my enemy especially the boss. I can skip or retreat the battle, I can also use the auto fight option which enables my heroes to fight without my commands. My heroes have different skills that I can use to make them more powerful, it helps me to win the battles. Every after I finished the battle, I can earn a reward like Bandage, Tickets, gold or experience. 

     

    It’s a nice and best experience and I'll keep playing it to know more about this game, to increase my level and to hire more heroes. You should try it guys. It’s worth your time. ^_^

    Really? but you know i personally played it and found myself bored. But I'm not saying it really it is, because honestly I entirely like the graphics of the game , charcters and it’s unique skills. Maybe I was not in the mood of  playing  legion at that time. Well actually I have my own review about this game I posted it in this site. Ok then I’ll give credits on opinion I’ll try again to play this game. I’ll just let you know my opinion, :)

  • alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    So you are trying to say that this game is a good one? Since I read your review of these game, I personally will try this one. What is your asssurance that this game is a must see game? What this game makes unique with the other games?
  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by alvin_joseph
    So you are trying to say that this game is a good one? Since I read your review of these game, I personally will try this one. What is your asssurance that this game is a must see game? What this game makes unique with the other games?

    70/30 ha-ha, i personally played this game. and yeah this got some potential. but not too much satisfying as game. i sometime really got bored on this.  but to be honest i'm still playing this. Don't know why. :)

  • alvin_josephalvin_joseph Member Posts: 18
    whoooo! what the heck are you trying to say? So do you want to say that this is a boring game? You did not answer my question... I want to refer my question to the reviewer of this game. 
  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35

    Hi? Me and my brother also playing this game. It's quite fun and challenging. But's this is only my opinion. I'll also share to you guys my current status about this game.

     

    As of continuing my playing in Legion of Heroes, I’m now at the level 13, Chapter 1-3: The Scalebanes, Episode 17: The Scalebanes Dober. I already have 5 deployed heroes; and I also have 33 standby heroes! So nice, isn’t it??! ^^, When I reach the level 15, the new slot to deploy new heroes will open. But the quest is getting harder and the enemies are also getting stronger. And it gives me more excitement!

    When I’m playing, I noticed that this game is same from other games because the Game Master is giving a reward to their players using an email. But I need to accept it within the given time because it will expire. 

    The game also has an extra task for a player, not only the given quest, but there’s also a daily mission and ongoing mission. You can collect different prices when you accomplished your missions. It can be an Tickets, Gold, Treasures, Hearts, Bandage and many more.

    Using Tickets, you can hire new heroes which stays in your standby heroes. 

    If you use your treasure, you can get a different items, it can be Gold, weapons, Morale, Hearts or another treasure box. Is it amazing right?

    and It’s nice to know or to discover that I can fuse my standby hired heroes to other heroes to easily increase their levels. In this case, they can easily catch up their levels to my deployed heroes knowing that their reserved heroes.

    I also noticed that it’s also possible to increase the level of the equipped armor and weapon of my heroes that they're used to defend and to attack. I can get a high level armor or weapon in free treasures or I can reinforce them, but I need to spend golds to do it.

    While my level is going higher, my excitement is going higher too.

    Great and best experience and I keep playing it to know more about the game, to increase my level and to hire more heroes. You should try it guys. It’s worth your time. n_n

    Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

  • jecjs24jecjs24 Member Posts: 10

    for me LEGION  OF HEROES is one of the nicest games i ever played. i like the characters and the skills  how they battle "AUTO BATTLE IS NICE" hohohohhoh !  

     

    I WANT TO SHARE A LIL BIT INFORMATION

    * FUSE (A CHARACTER) - CAN HELP YOU TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AND A  CHANCE TO LEVEL UP UR HEROES.

     

    * FUSING SAME HEROES = BIGGER EXP. 

    *FUSING DIFF. HEROES = LESS EXP.

     

    " IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF SAME HEROES YOU CAN FUSE THEM AND SELL IT ESP. WHEN YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED IT <3 = GOLD "

     

     

  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by jecjs24

    for me LEGION  OF HEROES is one of the nicest games i ever played. i like the characters and the skills  how they battle "AUTO BATTLE IS NICE" hohohohhoh !  

     

    I WANT TO SHARE A LIL BIT INFORMATION

    * FUSE (A CHARACTER) - CAN HELP YOU TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AND A  CHANCE TO LEVEL UP UR HEROES.

     

    * FUSING SAME HEROES = BIGGER EXP. 

    *FUSING DIFF. HEROES = LESS EXP.

     

    " IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF SAME HEROES YOU CAN FUSE THEM AND SELL IT ESP. WHEN YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED IT <3 = GOLD "

     

     

    You can Fuse any hero you want even though their not the same. you will got a high experience or you'll double the chance to increase the level of your hero if you fuse it to your reserve hero with also have a high level. You can try it. :) 

    Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64

    Today I played legion of heroes. Been playing this game since yesterday, so this is like an update of what I learned from the game itself. I’m glad enough that they made an update on the game. It got a little bit different from the previous. Well at least now I understand more of the game. Yeah! Today I find it easy to play. I change my character into a fairy. There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage. Using bandages reduces fallen hero’s recovery for a minute, this help you use your hero for the next battle. Another thing, my character are at level 8, I know I have so much more to learn in this game. The most interesting part for me in this game is the auto move, I can let my character move into the place where the quest is and in the battle field I can just easily put it in an auto battle, one more thing before I forget this game seriously has an episode. Ha-ha, nicely detailed game! What a brilliant idea of bringing up a game for a mobile like this.

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by alvin_joseph
    whoooo! what the heck are you trying to say? So do you want to say that this is a boring game? You did not answer my question... I want to refer my question to the reviewer of this game. 

    hey dude! can't really tell the uniqueness of this game. but tell you that the more you play on this game the more you'll find the satisfaction you're looking for!  the answer was there. have you already played it?

    There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage.

    well honestly i'm still a biginner on this game, that is why can't say any further.

  • jecjs24jecjs24 Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by AnneBelievable
    Originally posted by jecjs24

    for me LEGION  OF HEROES is one of the nicest games i ever played. i like the characters and the skills  how they battle "AUTO BATTLE IS NICE" hohohohhoh !  

     

    I WANT TO SHARE A LIL BIT INFORMATION

    * FUSE (A CHARACTER) - CAN HELP YOU TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCE AND A  CHANCE TO LEVEL UP UR HEROES.

     

    * FUSING SAME HEROES = BIGGER EXP. 

    *FUSING DIFF. HEROES = LESS EXP.

     

    " IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF SAME HEROES YOU CAN FUSE THEM AND SELL IT ESP. WHEN YOU THINK YOU DON'T NEED IT <3 = GOLD "

     

     

    You can Fuse any hero you want even though their not the same. you will got a high experience or you'll double the chance to increase the level of your hero if you fuse it to your reserve hero with also have a high level. You can try it. :) 

     

    that's what i am trying to say :)

    but fusing different heroes can't give you a high exp. :D

  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by faye01

    Today I played legion of heroes. Been playing this game since yesterday, so this is like an update of what I learned from the game itself. I’m glad enough that they made an update on the game. It got a little bit different from the previous. Well at least now I understand more of the game. Yeah! Today I find it easy to play. I change my character into a fairy. There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage. Using bandages reduces fallen hero’s recovery for a minute, this help you use your hero for the next battle. Another thing, my character are at level 8, I know I have so much more to learn in this game. The most interesting part for me in this game is the auto move, I can let my character move into the place where the quest is and in the battle field I can just easily put it in an auto battle, one more thing before I forget this game seriously has an episode. Ha-ha, nicely detailed game! What a brilliant idea of bringing up a game for a mobile like this.

    HI. Your Right! The Auto Move Option is really a good thing, but i think It's more better if you play it in the normal mode by not using the Auto move option, In the first place, you cannot control the experience of your heroes, i mean, you cant focus on your main hero. For me, I should prioritize my main hero to gain more experience. Some of my friends said, "The last hero that kills the opponent who'll gain more experience". So that, I make sure that my main hero will be the last to kill. But i know that we have our own strategy in playing. Its just a bit advice coz if you use Auto move option, you cannot control your heroes. And one of the important thing in having a battle is to gain experience.

    Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by AnneBelievable
    Originally posted by faye01

    Today I played legion of heroes. Been playing this game since yesterday, so this is like an update of what I learned from the game itself. I’m glad enough that they made an update on the game. It got a little bit different from the previous. Well at least now I understand more of the game. Yeah! Today I find it easy to play. I change my character into a fairy. There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage. Using bandages reduces fallen hero’s recovery for a minute, this help you use your hero for the next battle. Another thing, my character are at level 8, I know I have so much more to learn in this game. The most interesting part for me in this game is the auto move, I can let my character move into the place where the quest is and in the battle field I can just easily put it in an auto battle, one more thing before I forget this game seriously has an episode. Ha-ha, nicely detailed game! What a brilliant idea of bringing up a game for a mobile like this.

    HI. Your Right! The Auto Move Option is really a good thing, but i think It's more better if you play it in the normal mode by not using the Auto move option, In the first place, you cannot control the experience of your heroes, i mean, you cant focus on your main hero. For me, I should prioritize my main hero to gain more experience. Some of my friends said, "The last hero that kills the opponent who'll gain more experience". So that, I make sure that my main hero will be the last to kill. But i know that we have our own strategy in playing. Its just a bit advice coz if you use Auto move option, you cannot control your heroes. And one of the important thing in having a battle is to gain experience.

    haha - perhaps your right! but what am i saying is auto move option of this ave give so much privilege on playing other game at the same time, haha lol. just happened got two stuff on my hands. well about gaining a lot of experience in that game surely make me more cautious about giving more attention to my lead hero. haha thanks anyway!

  • sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950

    Is this performance art?

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64

    as i was browsing on web i found this, Ha-ha, This particular MMORPGhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png has players not only developing their main character but also an army as well. In terms of standard MMORPG features, Legion of Heroes has most of the features you would expect from a PC style of game including guild and guild PvP (which are big in size: up to 45vs45), the ability to group up with friends and guild mates when exploring and taking on bosses, and the ability to develop your heroes through skills unique to each one. However unlike most MMORPGs, Legion of Heroes has a tactical style of combat. This means it is a turn-based type of fighting, not that this is a bad thing of course. Overall there are over 100 different heroes to collect as well in a sort of TCG type of mechanic. Basically Legion of Heroes has a lot of genres meshed into it. 

    http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/7950-nexon-m-releases-their-second-title-this-week-called-legion-of-heroes

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by sketocafe

    Is this performance art?

    lol, yeah! maybe for some reason yes, as for me playing should got something like that, :) just kidding!

  • James806James806 Member Posts: 9

    i've been playing this game since last week..

    its awesome game, now i'm in episode 18 and my hero is swordsman type and im in level 15..

    i love the fighting styles,and i never get bored when doing a quest because i just have to click the quest and it will move automatically..

    I got a nice experience in this game....

  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by faye01
    Originally posted by AnneBelievable
    Originally posted by faye01

    Today I played legion of heroes. Been playing this game since yesterday, so this is like an update of what I learned from the game itself. I’m glad enough that they made an update on the game. It got a little bit different from the previous. Well at least now I understand more of the game. Yeah! Today I find it easy to play. I change my character into a fairy. There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage. Using bandages reduces fallen hero’s recovery for a minute, this help you use your hero for the next battle. Another thing, my character are at level 8, I know I have so much more to learn in this game. The most interesting part for me in this game is the auto move, I can let my character move into the place where the quest is and in the battle field I can just easily put it in an auto battle, one more thing before I forget this game seriously has an episode. Ha-ha, nicely detailed game! What a brilliant idea of bringing up a game for a mobile like this.

    HI. Your Right! The Auto Move Option is really a good thing, but i think It's more better if you play it in the normal mode by not using the Auto move option, In the first place, you cannot control the experience of your heroes, i mean, you cant focus on your main hero. For me, I should prioritize my main hero to gain more experience. Some of my friends said, "The last hero that kills the opponent who'll gain more experience". So that, I make sure that my main hero will be the last to kill. But i know that we have our own strategy in playing. Its just a bit advice coz if you use Auto move option, you cannot control your heroes. And one of the important thing in having a battle is to gain experience.

    haha - perhaps your right! but what am i saying is auto move option of this ave give so much privilege on playing other game at the same time, haha lol. just happened got two stuff on my hands. well about gaining a lot of experience in that game surely make me more cautious about giving more attention to my lead hero. haha thanks anyway!

    LOL! You have a point. You can play 2 games at the same time :D Brilliant idea!! How can you do that ? You’re playing using different devices? That’s crazy!!!  I mean, that’s a really nice idea. I can try that too. :D That is one of my problems this past few days. I want to play Legion of Heroes, but I want to play other games too. Very impressive. ^_^

    Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

  • john887john887 Member Posts: 9

    This game is awesome I like the graphics and the style of fighting’s. This is the first time I played the game and I have a great experience, the character I chose is the Gladiator because I love using swords and spears in a games like this.

  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 41,221
    The writing style of the posters in this thread is all very wooden, and similar at the same time, in a most unusual, unnatural style, almost appearing to be advertisements.

    "True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • natesecure90natesecure90 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    The writing style of the posters in this thread is all very wooden, and similar at the same time, in a most unusual, unnatural style, almost appearing to be advertisements.

    I think it is all the same person having a conversation with multiple accounts...

    It was funny to read though.

  • HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Its not a horrible mobile game. Not great one either. Slightly better than average. Decent enough ui. Pretty sure I'll be bored of it before long, normal. Its got high price points. There is an event going where one can build a decent team in a few days if one logs on to get the rewards when handed out. Plays and controls similar to Alantica online.

    Could be an advertiser. I don't know. Just saw the topic and thought that I would give my two cents.
  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64

    i dont see anything wrong with this, I just thought of sharing our my experience regarding the game. definitely we share the same game playing as the moment. I'm not addicted into this game just that i found myself having fun with this game, killing my boredom showing off i'm not good in this game. so i see nothing wrong with this. :) well whatever i dont care!

     

  • AnneBelievableAnneBelievable Member Posts: 35

    The sharing of experience and observation in a particular game is an advertising? I can’t see bad about this, I think we have a freedom to share whatever we want about the game that we’re currently playing, as long as we didn’t violate the rules of the forum. Right ? 

    Don't Play with me coz I know I can play better than you!

Sign In or Register to comment.