Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most Under Played class in World of Warcraft?

In your opinion what is the most Underplayed Class in World of Warcraft?

http://strawpoll.me/3059313

Thanks!

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Don't really need a poll for this.

• Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7
    My friend just asked me to use the Poll, I know about Realmpop. Just wanted to see base choice of general people.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Looks pretty even to me.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

Well it's kind of deceptive because all classes have at least one viable build in them... what you want to know is which class builds (class trees) are the most underplayed... almost every class has one build that sucks by comparison to the others, especially when compared to it's peer classes (i.e. melee to melee).

Heck right now I'm leveling an Enhancement Shaman... and man is it weak compared to the other melee classes I have played at this level.  

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Monk by far.  I think most people made a monk, but not many are playing it.  It's the most complicated of the classes.  In the hands of someone who knows what they're doing Brewmaster is the best tank in WoD.
  • ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by Gravarg
    Monk by far.  I think most people made a monk, but not many are playing it.  It's the most complicated of the classes.  In the hands of someone who knows what they're doing Brewmaster is the best tank in WoD.

Which is funny, since monks have the daily class quest for double XP for an hour each day, so they're ideal to level as an alt.

I ended up falling in love with windwalker DPS, it's the right mix of utility and interesting rotation & procs to feel fun and strong. They duel really well in PVP too. When they had disarm in the last expac, I just walked all over my brother-on-law's warrior all day long. Tons of movement too with rolls and flying dragon kick. It makes going back to my rogue feel like crap, other than the stealth mechanic.

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by GrayImpact

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

Don't really need a poll for this.

Trolls don't even show up in the races?

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard

Two things:

1) the WoW census site is accurate. Just use it.

2) this very site supports poll. Why use untrusted third party sites? Trying to collect emails from users here? Won't work with me.

Good luck anyway. My advice to the other fellow posters here is to ignore this.

^^

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

I tried a monk, several of them. I deleted every one of them before they got past level ten. I just don't like the class.

omg, I just admitted I play this. opps.

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by Gardavsshade

I tried a monk, several of them. I deleted every one of them before they got past level ten. I just don't like the class.

omg, I just admitted I play this. opps.

They are dreadful low level, but you do get 3 bars worth of abilities if you stick with them. They don't begin to be remotely interesting until the late 20s.

• JohnxboyJohnxboy Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard

Two things:

1) the WoW census site is accurate. Just use it.

2) this very site supports poll. Why use untrusted third party sites? Trying to collect emails from users here? Won't work with me.

Good luck anyway. My advice to the other fellow posters here is to ignore this.

The fuck are you talking about? What a freakazoid...Pretty sure no one would want your email after just admitting that you don't know what the fuck straw poll is and the you're the most paranoid little man child there is....