Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov 24 Hotfixes for WoW WoD

CarnicideCarnicide Member UncommonPosts: 222
So On mmo-champs they state there was a hotfix applied last night that tuned all the classes yet there isn't info about what they did. Has anyone come across the data?

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

The only hotfixes that I see for 11/24 are below:

"November 24

World Environment

• [Requires a realm restart.] The time that corpses persist in the world has been restored back to their former durations.

Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios

• Dungeons
      • [Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where players were unable to queue through Dungeon Finder while in Warspear or Stormshield.
      • Upper Blackrock Spire
        • During the Commander Tharbek encounter, Black Iron Guards no longer join in the fight when he is at 10% health.
        • Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each other.
        • Orebender Gor'ashan's Electric Pulse should now correctly hit players that are standing on a Rune Conduit.
        • Son of the Beast's Fiery Trail should no longer persist and continue to damaging pets after being defeated.

Items

• Miner’s Coffee should no longer be incorrectly applying its speed buff outside of the Garrison's mine.
    • Swapblaster should no longer be incorrectly swapping locations with targets other than another party member."
    Edit: Looks like they'll be announcing the class changes shortly https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/537307911328759808
  • CarnicideCarnicide Member UncommonPosts: 222
    Ah ok thought I missed something now I can see today is Nov 25th.... whoops