Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Second Anniversary Giveaway -- NS Deep Freeze Pistol!

13»

Comments

• StellusStellus Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Been playing since Beta. I work full time and have kids. Planetside 2 is a game where I can log in for an hour or two and feel good about it afterwards. It's a persistent world where I can join the battle anytime I want and find a huge fight waiting for me.
  • MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    so much pew pew!

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• dairix1dairix1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Massive collisions in the middle of the map -> Epic!
  • RadicastRadicast Member UncommonPosts: 2

Why do i love it? because its an all out intensive battle like no other battle in an FPS game online today! win or lose you will always be immersed into a world of war and fun!

Not only that, the world and graphics are great, the things you can do are not only war related by just general exploring can bring new surprises and fantastic fun and comedy!

You will never get bored....

• KraiterKraiter Member UncommonPosts: 45
    It is a great game one range of possibilities for the power disfutar thanks to its large maps
  • slayerislayeri Member UncommonPosts: 10
    A very funny which will enjoy many hours of frantic first-person action game.
  • CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Great gameplay keeps me hooked~
  • braddajonbraddajon Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Massive planetary warefare....nothing but fun!
  • The_WickedThe_Wicked Member UncommonPosts: 22

I love Planetside 2 because it's  a scifi FPS with tons of potential and really fun gameplay. It's one of those games where i can come back, jump right in and not skip a beat. Also, it blends some strategy with action instead of your basic go and just kill. The customization of all classes and vehicles is incredible, nothing like killing some NC and looking good doing it.

for Vanu  

• JsnD1JsnD1 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I love Planetside 2 because I enjoy gunning in my Dad's Vanguard (He is 64).
  • DeathDealer2DeathDealer2 Member UncommonPosts: 24

The ability to fight however you want to fight

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    I enjoy PS2 because of the scale of the battles and being able to jump in at any time.
  • vilkiuxltuvilkiuxltu Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love Planetside 2 because of its enourmus scale and there is not much games where 3 factions can fight each other in one place. Even though the 3 factions have different traits and technologies they are still balanced. Join a good platoon and your gonna have the best hours of playing a videogame. I really like mostly everything in this game. :D
  • EruielEruiel Member UncommonPosts: 75

"I love that Planetside 2 is the only one of it's genre I play consistently and always come back to..." would be my first thought when I read about the theme of the contest.

I played many shooters with my boyfriend both before and after Planetside, but there is just nothing like the way PS2 provides you with instant mass scaled, fast-paced combat, the incremental progression of one individual character with a arsenal rather than a billion characters with independent progression like other games and the fact the company seems responsive to it's gamers, things such as the continent locks, alerts and other new additions are appreciated as they do make the game better.

• jakinjakin Member UncommonPosts: 243

It's the most challenging MMO I've ever played.  To me, the learning curve is steeper than any other, EVE included.  EVE was deep but the combat was fairly simple.  Planetside is a skill challenge on top of some surprisingly deep possibilities.

I love the challenge.

This discussion has been closed.