Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coruscant Taxi Problems

So recently started playing swtor fun game and all,playing for free doing well got a decent character going for my self and then I get to Coruscant and I need to go and destroy the battle droids near the market. To get there I assume I need to take the taxi. As far as I know the only taxi location I have is the one in the Plaza and I go speak to the droid he opens my map with locations to travel and theres nothing there, no location to go to. Other part is I can't get the teleporter to recognise the point outside to fast travel. Now is this a glitch or something i'm not doing right? I have reset the quest a couple times in hopes of fixing it,but after speaking with the senetor  I encounter the same problem can't get to the guy in the market.. I did check in the little thing outside where I landed ( can't remember if its called customs checkpoint or something) heres an image of the taxi map . http://postimg.org/image/gzhgpzz8j/

Comments

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Checked Coruscant on my level 11 Shadow. I have no issue with seeing taxi destination. Did you try switching to other instances or logging out and back? Got to be some glitch.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

2nd time i see a thread about help for coruscant.

Seems fishy, especially sunce this is the wrong place to get help out of swtor forums.

Is this a marketing ploy? 

Its a good game, and these bugs are new to me.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134
    Originally posted by Incomparable

2nd time i see a thread about help for coruscant.

Seems fishy, especially sunce this is the wrong place to get help out of swtor forums.

Is this a marketing ploy? 

Its a good game, and these bugs are new to me.

where else can a F2Per go?

but yes, this is the wrong place too..just look at the other thread, asking for PVP help

lots of views, but not a single positive answer

any negative comment, and the fans will react to that, though

polarization is a bad thing

• ladiesman502ladiesman502 Member Posts: 3
    LOL seems fishy, yeah well because I am a free to play player and I can't post in the official forums, have tried every single place been at this task for a couple days...trust me not a marketing thing. The game is great. 
  • ladiesman502ladiesman502 Member Posts: 3
    Yeah ive done pretty much everything, reset my UI, the quest logged in out etc..but nothing. I guess ill just delete that character. Thanks for the help tho :)
  • shaolin_dragonshaolin_dragon Member Posts: 3

This is the exact same issue I'm experiencing, however its for the quest "Stolen Goods". That picture is exactly how my taxi map looks, and I checked in at customs too.

I really dont want to delete this character, and ive read of one person that did, and ended up at the same location with the same problem.

Sucks.

• JonBonJawaJonBonJawa Member UncommonPosts: 489
    what is the quest name? you assume you need to take a taxi? maybe the quest goal is just around the corner, did you check your big map(double click on mini map)
  • shaolin_dragonshaolin_dragon Member Posts: 3
    Its for the quest "stolen goods". The text explicitly says that a taxi is needed to get to the Old Galactic Market.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Seems dodgy, in all the time playing this is one issue that has never occured on coruscant, sounds more like one guy with multiple accounts just trolling, though beats me why would even bother, WoW is flavour of the month anywayimage